• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying art for my friend and I ♪

That heart-hand thingy was rly cute so I did it (is that Steven Tyler and Taylor Swift in the pic lmao)

with white background

with weird color bg

sorry the eyes aren't colored, I drew them cartoony in the sketch and I liked it so I kept it like that haha TuT Hope you and ya girl like it. it's free of course

That heart-hand thingy was rly cute so I did it (is that Steven Tyler and Taylor Swift in the pic lmao)

with white background

with weird color bg

sorry the eyes aren't colored, I drew them cartoony in the sketch and I liked it so I kept it like that haha TuT Hope you and ya girl like it. it's free of course

Awww it's so adorable thank you <333 ;v; are you sure you don't want anything? D;

Your OCs are adorable!! I'd love to do a watercolor or digital scene of them! I charge 1mil per character for watercolor and 3mil per full body character in a digital scene! I'm willing to work out a deal in TBT bells, though, if that's too expensive for you.

after_hours__arc_one_cover_by_anonymousmiss-d75dag4.jpg
commission__lil_miss_witch_by_anonymousmiss-d7stl0i.jpg

Your OCs are adorable!! I'd love to do a watercolor or digital scene of them! I charge 1mil per character for watercolor and 3mil per full body character in a digital scene! I'm willing to work out a deal in TBT bells, though, if that's too expensive for you.

after_hours__arc_one_cover_by_anonymousmiss-d75dag4.jpg
commission__lil_miss_witch_by_anonymousmiss-d7stl0i.jpg

Aww thanks <3 and you have a really cool style but it's not really what I'm looking for, sorry! D: Good luck with your commissions though! c:

i'll do it lynn,once my tablet and new desk is here which will appear around next week or so..

Back