• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying art for my friend and I ♪

BungoTheElf

Orange 🍊
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2684-9072-7710
Island
Frescas
Tasty Cake
Lemon
Perfect Orange
Lemon
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Hello! I'm buying art for my friend and I! I'm trying to get pics of our ocs and (personas??*) us together c: I'd really like to get a few pieces of art of our charas by around aug 2 (which is her birthday) but of course take your time!

I can offer tbt bells, bells and in-game items but it depends on what you're looking for! (I can try art trades but keep in mind i do not do guys, [i can try animals it depends what kind] because i suck at them)

*I forgot what they are called but they are kinda like ocs but they represent irl people or something

ocs > personas tho

lolli - friend's oc
>link to her sta.sh (please do not use the art as it is not yours)<
lollii_by_lynn105-d7nld1w.png

art by me

froggie - my oc

personas

i am amanda she is ruby (outfits are based on a thing I am buying for her and my birthday irl haha >click<)

>link to the sta.shh (please do not use the art as it is not yours)<

my personality is um.. weird

ruby is more shy and nice and hella rad ok

BcRlg2X.png

art by me

poses//ideas??
id fugckin cry if you made our personas doing something like this
11NOTICED6-articleInline.jpg

now that i think about it they kinda look like chrissy and francine lol
other cool things

• anything cute
  • holding hands
  • them drawing together
  • just hanging out
  • piece signs
  • high fives

I would prefer froggie and lolli to be in a piece together and the personas together in a separate piece from the ocs!(friendly not in a relationship or anything but we are bffs yeeaaaa) and (couples preferred but singles are fine of course!)

I'm not the richest person around here, but I'll try to find a fair price for your art and time (it would help if you named your own price though since I'm kinda bad with prices haha also if you want a high sum of bells I prefer to pay in tbt bells but yeah) :) also, if I do not accept your offer please do not take it personally. Please post examples first ! freebies are happily accepted ;/////;

thank you and have a good day!
panda_emoji_28__hello_hi___v2__by_jerikuto-d7n4wla.gif

Last edited:
oooh they were around 3-5m

i do them still but theyre not in the same kind of style lmfao,, if you dont mind the way i draw now i can do them :0

would 6mil be okay for the headshot things of the two personas? ;v; also let me know when I can pay~ tinkle tinkle hoy?

you can go ahead and come now :^) i added you and my gates are open. i don't talk over acnl chat really so if i dont really respond dont worry i am in fact here. im just quiet

you'll be buying peaches in retail<3

you can go ahead and come now :^) i added you and my gates are open. i don't talk over acnl chat really so if i dont really respond dont worry i am in fact here. im just quiet

you'll be buying peaches in retail<3

Adding you now, and that's fine haha

I'll be there in a bit : D

Lynnie
Imma draw you guys for fun ^_^
( traditional art tho so it will probably look horrible )

image.jpg
I'm trying out a new style. Hope you like it! <3

Back