Buying art for my friend and I ♪

That heart-hand thingy was rly cute so I did it (is that Steven Tyler and Taylor Swift in the pic lmao)

with white background

with weird color bg

sorry the eyes aren't colored, I drew them cartoony in the sketch and I liked it so I kept it like that haha TuT Hope you and ya girl like it. it's free of course

That heart-hand thingy was rly cute so I did it (is that Steven Tyler and Taylor Swift in the pic lmao)

with white background

with weird color bg

sorry the eyes aren't colored, I drew them cartoony in the sketch and I liked it so I kept it like that haha TuT Hope you and ya girl like it. it's free of course

Awww it's so adorable thank you <333 ;v; are you sure you don't want anything? D;

Your OCs are adorable!! I'd love to do a watercolor or digital scene of them! I charge 1mil per character for watercolor and 3mil per full body character in a digital scene! I'm willing to work out a deal in TBT bells, though, if that's too expensive for you.

after_hours__arc_one_cover_by_anonymousmiss-d75dag4.jpg
commission__lil_miss_witch_by_anonymousmiss-d7stl0i.jpg

Your OCs are adorable!! I'd love to do a watercolor or digital scene of them! I charge 1mil per character for watercolor and 3mil per full body character in a digital scene! I'm willing to work out a deal in TBT bells, though, if that's too expensive for you.

after_hours__arc_one_cover_by_anonymousmiss-d75dag4.jpg
commission__lil_miss_witch_by_anonymousmiss-d7stl0i.jpg

Aww thanks <3 and you have a really cool style but it's not really what I'm looking for, sorry! D: Good luck with your commissions though! c:

Back