• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

just a lil art shop (●´∀`●)

heck

Bells
HIATUS: I'LL BE IN STUDYING ABROAD IN JAPAN FOR A MONTH SO COMMISSIONS WILL BE SLOWER THAN NORMAL SORRY i'm sure i'll be able to get a few done, just getting internet access will be a problem. sorry!!

school's a thing again so i'll be taking a bit longer with the drawings, sorry!! but it should be cool since i'm down with you paying after you get your drawing

lol.jpg
dw they will be bigger and probs more detailed than this, i just wanted to whip up an example
mrVX4r1.png
uh i've never done this sort of thing before, so please offer bells!
the more you offer, the more effort i'll put into it yeyetumblr_inline_mjs0bfOWcn1qdlkyg.gif
1. axeler137
2. princess
3. pengutango
4. noodles_
5. mayor jessica
6. stepheroo
7. tinybears
8. Sumemr
1. spuddy0219
2. wolfie
3. drewdiddy1996
4. hanashi

i'll pm you the finished picture, and then we can discuss payment, unless you're unsure of what to pay, i'll send you a wip and we can work it out from there!!

Last edited:
Ahh very cute, I love your style and the way you coloured the eyes <3! Uhh, maybe about 3mil for a cute drawing of my mayor? (would that be enough)

winter mayor ref.jpgwinter mayor side.jpg

Thank you so much! Oh and good luck with this art shop :)

Can you draw my mayor? C:
image.jpg
I'm horrible at pricing but um... 2 million? (Maybe you pick a price cause I really don't know haha)

Last edited:
Ahh very cute, I love your style and the way you coloured the eyes <3! Uhh, maybe about 3mil for a cute drawing of my mayor? (would that be enough)

Thank you so much! Oh and good luck with this art shop :)
oh my gosh, thank you very much!
and 3 million is great, i'll get started right now ?◡`
thank you again! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you draw my mayor? C:
I'm horrible at pricing but um... 2 million? (Maybe you pick a price cause I really don't know haha)

aye i'm sorry but the link doesn't work!

Is very cute and lovely :) Can you draw my mayor?
References:
YvHuRYX.jpg

IBMu12a.jpg

rmH845v.jpg

How much? I can offer in game bells or tbt bells, like you prefer :)

oh gosh your mayor is adorable!
i prefer in game bells, thank you very much!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure thing, how much are you offering?

3 m in game bells is ok? Let me know please.

Can you draw my mayor?
I can offer 3mil but if you can make the picture very deatil then I can offer higher.

Last edited:
i love your art, heck <3

ill lets others commission first and then i will ;)

I'd like to get 1 :) I'll pay 5m bells (if there's still a slot open)

yep, 3 million is fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

how about i'll post a wip, and then you can decide how much to pay then?

Thanks you :D Let me know when you want payment :)

Last edited:
Back