• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anybody pick up Shovel Knight?

kickstarted it and ordered the 3ds version... only to find it's not available in the yurop e-shop yet and probably won't be for some time for some bull reason. q.q
It looks good, but heck if this hasn't really soured me on it.

Last time I even look at a kickstarter for a nintendo console.

Last edited:
You can get it on Steam I think... or a DRM-free on Shovel Knight's website but I'm not too sure if it works for Europeans.

I've seen so many people playing Shovel Knight on twitch, but it looks like a lot of fun! I definitely want to pick it up for the 3DS. (Or maybe Steam if I get a new laptop.)

I honestly think it's one of the best games that's come out this year so far.

I already wanted it but now it's getting even more praise. IGN named it best game to download for WiiU for July and gave it a 9/10 I mean if they like it and the community likes it then it's really good, cause it's not often the community agrees with them now on things like this

Don't know much about it but I am planning on getting it. From what I've heard, it's a fantastic game.

I honestly think it's one of the best games that's come out this year so far.
absolutely!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already wanted it but now it's getting even more praise. IGN named it best game to download for WiiU for July and gave it a 9/10 I mean if they like it and the community likes it then it's really good, cause it's not often the community agrees with them now on things like this
never trust IGN lmfao. but i'm glad they gave it a good score c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't know much about it but I am planning on getting it. From what I've heard, it's a fantastic game.

it is indeed, and only 15 bucks too. i'd recommend getting it on wiiu or steam, the 3ds version won't be getting certain game play modes.

Back