Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I am glad to hear that some of you enjoyed playing the game and were pleased with the hosting. :)

The inactivity from some players was definitely disappointing and certainly needs to be addressed for future games. It's sad that it's happening really often nowadays (I have seen that Lauren and oath are having some issues with players not voting their Portal game at the moment, and there's been a number of recent games were hosts have had to modkill a lot of remaining players because they just stop posting as soon as it gets close to end game). Mafia requires a significant time commitment, so please don't sign up if you can't keep to that commitment!

tumblr_n8qr5aA48E1r73wt0o1_250.gif

Aww yeah survived the game and it was a town win.

This was a great setup Feloreena, good job at hosting!

Wow tsundere you thought I was scum!!!!

Ya I did srry

Will the action list be coming? ^^ Thank you for hosting the game though :) It was great. It was a shame that Dr.Vahlen couldn't have been used.
also harry wow! i hate you :( never trusting you again </3

Oi Oath I'm offended you thought I personally assigned roles. </3 Ran the roles through the randomizer four times and ran numbers one through four through a generator. :(

Hopefully something can be done about the inactivity bu, but I think really summer is the big problem

Tom, I was just going with what I was told.
Still, don't believe all the scuttlebutt. Coincidences occasionally happen. :) For instance, Jen was mafia in the three other randomized lists but only town in the one that was picked. Besides we all know I'd give you the coolest roles then.

Ya I did srry

Will the action list be coming? ^^ Thank you for hosting the game though :) It was great. It was a shame that Dr.Vahlen couldn't have been used.
*moonwalks out*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and i'm really sad no one caught my attempted role claim here
I'm so happy we hit scum though! Now i'm excited we might actually be able to win this!
' aren't you happy you didn't lynch me now XD
Maybe Oath is scum too though because of noodles words. We might want to be suspicious of them. . .

Hearing that we hit scum is great for Dr. Vahlen too, but we should find out who he is so we can protect them tonight. They need one
Intact meld more and then they can do a mutation. I wonder which one they should go for. A
Majority of us want to vig Aerious and i think i agree. They have seemed pretty anti town this game.

Take the first letter from each line (even though i messed it up with a T XD)

Ya I did srry

[RAUGHING]

I wish EXALT had gotten through but I think I gaave up caring after I died :p no 3rd party win for us.
>>MAFIA THOUGHT I WAS A BLUE ROLE

The thing is with the inactivity, if a few people become inactive, then it means that the discussion doesn't flow properly. That means that nobody knows what to say, so people get bored and also become inactive. Leading to a win by modkills like this game.
It's a shame really, because Fel was a great host who put a lot of work into this.

I could have been a bit more active this game but, honestly, I didn't know what to say. Maybe it's because I was slightly confused from joining a little later in the game of what was going on (reading through that spam didn't help either).

Thanks for the great game though, Fel! :)

Last edited:
i just wanted to apologize for my inactivity toward the end of this game. i got sick and it lasted forever and i had no motivation to even turn my computer on, haha. i'm really sorry and i'm really glad that town ended up winning. it was a really great game, feloreena. <3

everyone look at this game and this was one of the most funnest games of mafia i had EVER played

we need 34 players again
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back