• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the planned modkills? I hope there aren't too much, this game is excellently hosted!

sunshinetea will be modkilled, as she hasn't posted in the thread since the 14th July. Everyone else is good for now. Thanks BlueLeaf. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

22:00 (GMT) has passed, no more actions will be accepted.

Day Six

AIhWkUV.png

“We're still picking up some alien activity in the crashed Overseer UFO, Strike One,” Central forwarded to the dispatched troops. “Be careful when entering, who knows what you'll find in there.”

“Affirmative, Junior Commander,” the voice of a MEC boomed. “Cover all possible entrances. Heavys, ready your rockets. Let's blow down some walls to see what we're up against.”

“Um... is that the best idea?” Yui Z said timidly. “Shouldn't we try and sneak in instead? They'll know we're here too soon.”

“It crash landed. No need to be so scared,” the MEC replied. “Ready? Fire on my signal.”

“R-ready,” Yui Z stuttered. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably.

The MEC raised his hands, and the blast of four shredder rockets could be heard seconds later.

Yui Z
was the last to fire hers, still trembling in fear, she finally released the rocket. Despite her care, she misjudged the firing height, hitting a rock she was using as cover centimetres away from her. The rocket exploded in the faces of Yui Z and sunshinetea, shredding them to pieces.

Yui Z (XCOM Heavy) got shredded.
sunshinetea (Annette Durand) was modkilled for inactivity.

Yui Z's Last Will:
Oh, I died.

Well, the people I roleclaimed to were Ashtot, AndyB and Satatic in case that's of any use.

I used my action on Mew on Night 2. Since she didn't use an action, she was killed instead of roleblocked.

Suspicions? Just an idea, but maybe Oath is the Godfather. There's always the chance, and he seemed pretty desperate for an inspection.
Here's a few more suspicions:
- Sid2125
- Benmjy
- Murray (Someone already brought it up, but check his posts)
- Blu Rose/Jeremy
- alise (A lot of one-liners, and it gives me the idea that she's hiding behind these to look like an 'active contribution' to town)
- LittleBeary (Just kinda vanished)

Yeah, there's a lot there. I can't give reasons for all of these, but a DT should at least consider inspecting them still.

P.S. Please make sure you bury me with strawberries. I don't think I could live survive death without them.

Thanks, and stay fabulous!

You have 24 hours to decide who to lynch. It takes 6 to reach majority. Day Six ends on Saturday 19th July at 23:00 (GMT). Day has been shorted due to the serious lack of inactivity in the first 24 hours of Day Five.

Players remaining: 10/34
Meld: 9
Mafia KP: ??
EXALT remaining: 0/5

Relevant night PMs will be distributed within the next 10 minutes.

Last edited:
2 Blues down... RIP Yui and Sunshine.

Hopefully, the DT's get back with their results!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah, did any Vigilantes/Town killing roles shoot tonight? We need to determine how much Mafia are left.

Well anyways, since I'm still missing a claim or two I'm going to post this to give you guys a general idea of who the remaining scum are.

These are the people who have not been cleared [revised by me - I removed the dead players and confirmed Town]:

LoveMcQueen (claimed XCOM Rookie)

Sid2125 (claimed XCOM Rookie)

Moron (claimed XCOM Rookie)

Jeremy (claimed XCOM Rookie

BlueLeaf (claimed XCOM Rookie)/QUOTE]

We definitely need to keep this list in mind when deciding on who to lynch. If neither of the DT's find scum, I'll be voting for Sid or LoveMcQueen, it depends on what everyone else thinks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh, I messed up the quote.

2 Blues down... RIP Yui and Sunshine.

Hopefully, the DT's get back with their results!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah, did any Vigilantes/Town killing roles shoot tonight? We need to determine how much Mafia are left.

sunshinetea was modkilled so it's probably safe to assume they had one kill

sunshinetea was modkilled so it's probably safe to assume they had one kill

Yeah, I forgot that she was a modkill. There's 1 or 2 Mafia left, then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sid, what are your thoughts on who to lynch? I just saw you look at the thread and leave.

Yeah, I forgot that she was a modkill. There's 1 or 2 Mafia left, then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sid, what are your thoughts on who to lynch? I just saw you look at the thread and leave.
Sorry I just got back home and was checking up,on the games I am in. Well I haven't seen benjmy post I awhile. He seems he has been avoiding the conversation. But other then that I don't feel like anybody else is scummy. Though lovemcqueen seems a little sus. He just goes along with just about anything anybody says that involves lynching someone.

Well there are three players that could be scum:

Moron
LoveMcqueen
Sid32445432643263246436342

Great we lost 2 blues and one because of inactivity. It makes me upset whenever that happens.

Sorry I just got back home and was checking up,on the games I am in. Well I haven't seen benjmy post I awhile. He seems he has been avoiding the conversation. But other then that I don't feel like anybody else is scummy. Though lovemcqueen seems a little sus. He just goes along with just about anything anybody says that involves lynching someone.

I hate to break it to you, but you haven't really been contributive either, so I find your last sentence hypocritical. You even stated yourself that one reason you voted was to avoid modkill, which gives me scummy vibes.

Speaking of voting, that's what I'm mostly suspicious of.
Day 1 - No Lynch. That's normal, most people did that, easy scum bandwagon.
Day 2 - Aerious. Avoided lynching Capella, who was scum. LoveMcQueen also avoided voting for Capella.
Day 3 - CookingOkasan - Normal, you couldn't have known without him claiming. Same goes for LoveMcQueen. Again, an easy scum bandwagon.
Day 4 - None. - You were gone at this time.
Day 5 - LittleBeary - She was obvious scum. Her fellow partners would be dumb not to vote for her. Same goes for LoveMcQueen. Thrice, an easy scum bandwagon.

Moron also has a similar voting pattern except for Day 4. Tl;dr, Ashtot's list (1868) have players that have similar voting patterns. That being said, Moron is the most pro-town and contributive out of the three, so I'm still sticking with either LoveMcQueen or Sid.

I hate to break it to you, but you haven't really been contributive either, so I find your last sentence hypocritical. You even stated yourself that one reason you voted was to avoid modkill, which gives me scummy vibes.

Day 2 - Aerious. Avoided lynching Capella, who was scum. LoveMcQueen also avoided voting for Capella.
Day 3 - CookingOkasan - Normal, you couldn't have known without him claiming. Same goes for LoveMcQueen. Again, an easy scum bandwagon.
Day 5 - LittleBeary - She was obvious scum. Her fellow partners would be dumb not to vote for her. Same goes for LoveMcQueen. Thrice, an easy scum bandwagon.

Moron also has a similar voting pattern except for Day 4. Tl;dr, Ashtot's list (1868) have players that have similar voting patterns. That being said, Moron is the most pro-town and contributive out of the three, so I'm still sticking with either LoveMcQueen or Sid.
I'm about to get a dt report back on sid. Until that happens I'd be willing to vote for LovemqQueen

LoveMcQueen has not contributed much to this game other than saying I should be lynched multiple times, and then goes calling Crystal silly when she's trying to contribute something to the game by reaction testing people, when he is doing little to contribute to the game himself. That's why I think it could be him. Sid? She's just as inactive as she is here as she is in portal, so I'm a little more lenient towards her honesty. However, that doesn't really excuse her from trying to contribute to the game when she had the time to, and she clearly hasn't.

Well there are three players that could be scum:

Moron
LoveMcqueen
Sid32445432643263246436342
i like what you did to my name there

yeah i knew that last sentence was very hypocritical. this was also my second game so i am still getting used to the game. i didnt last past day one on my first game. i am still a noob. so i bandwagoned. the evidence people brought up against the person getting lynched seemed like a very good evidence. i didnt have anything to add to it. i wasnt in any pm groups so i had no info to add. so i believed what they said and voted for said person. i am not a strong player. i am working on trying to get better in the other two games that i am in.

I've claimed to Ash since the beginning of the game, and I'll just say it now, I'm a vanilla townie. And a very bored one at that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So honestly, I wouldn't waste a lynch on me, hopefully this will help narrow it down though.

i like what you did to my name there

yeah i knew that last sentence was very hypocritical. this was also my second game so i am still getting used to the game. i didnt last past day one on my first game. i am still a noob. so i bandwagoned. the evidence people brought up against the person getting lynched seemed like a very good evidence. i didnt have anything to add to it. i wasnt in any pm groups so i had no info to add. so i believed what they said and voted for said person. i am not a strong player. i am working on trying to get better in the other two games that i am in.
But why didn't you bandwagon on Capella? You bandwagoned nearly all of the other days except for Capella, which is why I'm suspicious.

Please make sure you vote. I won't be able to end the day early as I have plans during the day. 24 hours is more than enough time for everyone to vote. If you don't you risk a modkill (unless you can PM me with a valid reason). 11 hours left!

I just got word back that Benmjy is confirmed town.

I'm kind of torn between LoveMcQueen and Sid2125.

LoveMcQueen has just reappered and disappeared, when she reappears, she doesn't say much at all. Could she be a bored townie? A bored blue role(in which I would say, WTF), or a mafia trying to stay under the radar. I really don't know. It's a bit too late IMO to be lynching because of "good riddances", so we best figure out who's the scum quick.

Sid has ben reappering and disappearing, like LoveMcQueen, but somehow I feel like he's more dangerous. Has anyone noticed how Beary and Sid were the only two who did not claim on this list? Beary turned out to be Godfather. What does that have to say about Sid?

I'll fix his name on the voting thread.

I'll place my vote for Sid, but I don't mind changing my vote to LoveMcQueen if a majority isn't reached for either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back