• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleBeary, I agree with the others that you've done little to contribute to that game, but the main reason I sus you is that you're only just now coming out of the works to defend yourself once you get namedropped. Also, this is going to be very hypocritical of me to say, but your whole 'lynch me to help town' doesn't sound as convincing. I mean, at least in my case I was proven honest about what I was suspected for when SP's will went out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My vote is going for you.

LittleBeary gave his excuse for not having a claim, but what about you Sid? Why haven't you been saying much at all this game. If anyone is to get my vote, it's you.

Also Crystal, you voted for LittleBeary not Yui-Z.

well i havent been able to post much. i have been at a baseball tournament all day pretty much. i havent been saying much because this is the first game i gave actually made it past day one. so i am still getting used to mafia. i also feel intimidated by the much better, more experienced players. they think a lot deeper into the text then i ever would. so i feel like i would get ripped apart if i post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i am voting for beary because it seems she could most likely be the godfather. i also dont want to be modkilled for not voting two days in a row.

Wow, well Crystal hasn't really given me anything to to work off, other than saying that they think I'm scum. There's nothing to work off from them anyway. I've answered and defended myself for everything against me so far (to a decent standard I hope), so why?

I don't want to vote back at Crystal because she wanted to vote me, but I've been suspicious of her for a while now. If you didn't bandwagon so quickly on a few thoughts without letting me try to defend myself first, then maybe I wouldn't be.

Anyway, I think that both Crystal and Beary are scum. I guess I'll join everyone in getting rid of Beary first then.

Wow, well Crystal hasn't really given me anything to to work off, other than saying that they think I'm scum. There's nothing to work off from them anyway. I've answered and defended myself for everything against me so far (to a decent standard I hope), so why?

I don't want to vote back at Crystal because she wanted to vote me, but I've been suspicious of her for a while now. If you didn't bandwagon so quickly on a few thoughts without letting me try to defend myself first, then maybe I wouldn't be.

Anyway, I think that both Crystal and Beary are scum. I guess I'll join everyone in getting rid of Beary first then.

I agree.

Night post will go up at 23:00 (GMT), and LittleBeary will be lynched (as mentioned in the voting thread). Reminder for any players who did not post in this thread during Day Five, that you must during Night Five (remember you are expected to post at least once per day/night cycle). You know who you are. :) Make sure you contribute - spam and useless posts won't be accepted.

Night Five

qOf7t8p.png

Central, we were able to set up the Hyperwave Relay Facility from the recently discovered Hyperwave Beacon,” said an engineer on the loudspeaker. “Alien communications rely on a supra-dimensional wave which travels almost instantaneously, so this relay should allow us to trace the source of these communications. I think we need a volunteer that is psionically gifted to use it, I am picking up nothing myself.”

“Roger that,” Central replied. I'll meet you down there with a Gifted soldier.”

Central and the Volunteer gathered at the Hyperwave Relay Facility. An engineer guided the Volunteer in front of the Hyperwave Beacon and forwarded the instructions to her, “You'll need to link up to it, just place your hands on it. Hopefully you'll be able to become... connected with the minds of the aliens in some way. It should reveal information on their whereabouts, for at least some of them.”

She nodded in response, and without hesitation placed her hands upon the device and closed her eyes. Moments later she gasped, “Oh my...”

“What is it?” asked Central, looking concerned. “Is everything okay?”

“I'm fine, but what I can see may not be,” she paused briefly, as if she were double checking everything she saw. “I've discovered the location of an Overseer UFO, and... LittleBeary's on board. I don't think she's been abducted.”

“No, we would be alerted if she had been,” Central sighed. “Our Raven's won't be able to shoot down a thing of that size. Any ideas?”

“We've recently been able to complete a new aircraft, Dr. Shen named it the Firestorm shortly before he passed away. It's equipped with EMP cannons that can 'shut down' a UFO without having to blow it up. We can send one up there, and we'll easily be able to identify LittleBeary's corpse,” the engineer chimed in, clearly proud of his work.

“Send it up there immediately,” Central ordered. “Good riddance, LittleBeary.”

The Firestorm soared up into the clouds picking up the Overseer UFO on its radar, acrobatically dodging any missiles shot at it. It swiftly locked it's EMP cannons onto the UFO, firing electromagnetic waves at it. The Overseer UFO systems were disabled, sending LittleBeary and the rest of her crew crashing down.

LittleBeary (Uber Ethereal) crash landed.

XCOM gained one meld.

LittleBeary's Last Will:
I never wanted this.

You have 23 hours to send in any night actions (please send them in at least one hour before Night Five ends). Night Five ends on Friday 18th July at 23:00 (GMT), and all actions must be sent in by 22:00. Any actions received after this time will not be accepted.

Players remaining: 12/34
Meld: 9
Mafia KP: ??
EXALT remaining: 0/5

Last edited:
HEHEHEH
But my will was right. I was a terrible Godfather. They probably hate me.
BUT THATS OKAY BECAUSE IM DEAD
YAAAY

Wow ok that's awesome. Little too easy but great! I'm guessing since EXALT had 5 team members there might only be one more alien since we've now killed the 4th alien

Wow. Best guess I ever made. I guess we'll have to search for the framer and we win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back