• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet Capella isn't scum she didn't act the way she did this game in newbie, it was much easier to see through her in that game.

Bet Capella isn't scum she didn't act the way she did this game in newbie, it was much easier to see through her in that game.

Why did you speak up now??? That only makes you more suspicious.

Honestly i'm sorry for not being as active as i usually am in these games (even though i don't see a difference as i usually don't like to just repeat what people have already said. . ). As i said before, the reason i was inactive on Wednesday was because i thought the day post wasn't up yet. And i don't understand why its scummy not to trust someone on day one and give out a potentially important role. I had no reason to trust them so i didn't reply. Not replying in my eyes is basically a "no". I was going to write out a case on Capella last night but most of what i was going to point out has already been said and considering majority's been reached by this point i don't see a reason to anymore.

Nobody said you were scummy for not wanting to give your role away on day 1. Heck, I'd say it's the better thing to do, which is why I did the same when I was asked.

I've already tried my best to get people to vote for me in order to see that SP was lying when I flip town, but whatever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And because I just got home Ben. :|

Oh and i'm acting "different" apparently. I have no idea why, is it because i'm not posting enough? I don't post very much in other games either, so i really don't know what you guys are talking about -_-
So i'm scum because i don't instantly trust you Sataric? you pmed me on the first day basically asking me my role. What if i have an important role and i'd rather not give it out to anyone who asks on the first day? In mean girls i had a reason to trust you because of the miller thing, but by the time of you and Ashtot pming, i really had no distinct reason to trust both of you.

Whoa, hold your horses there Madame! I did no such thing! The exact PM I sent to you was:

Sataric said:
We worked well together in the past. Are you interested in starting some behind-the-scenes discussions with me again this game? Share suspicions and whatnot? Please let me know, in that case!

Never would I ask you or anyone else to Roleclaim out of the blue for no reason, and especially not on Day 1! All I wanted to know was if you wanted to talk to me a bit behind the scenes, share your thoughts and ideas, and I would do the same in return. It would give us both a better chance to analyze each others behaviour and to get better reads on one another. And you did not even decline my offer, saying you'd rather work alone: You just ignored me all together. That doesn't seem like how you played in the past. And to now add lies on top of things doesn't really make you seem less suspicious!

I've already tried my best to get people to vote for me in order to see that SP was lying when I flip town, but whatever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're just making yourself look scummier. Getting everyone to vote for you won't help town, and the whole point is for us to kill scum, not townies. There's better ways to prove that someone is scum than what you're trying to do.

Whoa, hold your horses there Madame! I did no such thing! The exact PM I sent to you was:

Never would I ask you or anyone else to Roleclaim out of the blue for no reason, and especially not on Day 1! All I wanted to know was if you wanted to talk to me a bit behind the scenes, share your thoughts and ideas, and I would do the same in return. It would give us both a better chance to analyze each others behaviour and to get better reads on one another. And you did not even decline my offer, saying you'd rather work alone: You just ignored me all together. That doesn't seem like how you played in the past. And to now add lies on top of things doesn't really make you seem less suspicious!

I'm the one who asked for her role, and that does make her look pretty scummy. Your message was perfectly reasonable.

Madame hehe~. . .no ones ever called me that i feel special ( OωO )
Isn't it pretty hard to form an alliance if we don't know each others roles? The way i saw it when you pmed me that was that i'd probably have to give you my role and at that point i really didn't trust you enough. I could be talking to a cult or scum member and they could be feeding me totally false information the entire time to get me off track. I didn't want to be rude and be like NO I DONT WANT TO WORK WITH U EW. i thought if i didn't reply that basically meant no 0_O not that your not an amazing partner who's awesome to work with, but this game i'm not sure i want to blindly give my trust to someone just because they're my friend.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're town, get over yourself with this "lynch me" **** and start posting relative ****.

- - - Post Merge - - -

relevant

Alright, so catching up on the little I missed, people are all jumping on the Capella bandwagon because of her screenshot. I honestly am not sure that she's scum and she doesn't seem like the kind of person to lie to somebody by saying 'my role is kinda lame lol'. I am waiting for her to come and defend herself, but it could be a timezone thing. This is why I honestly don't like the whole 'voting closes when we reach majority' because scum could possibly use it to try and get everybody to rushvote somebody so that they don't linger on the actions and posts that people could read into and begin to suspect them.

Also to those saying I'm trying to prove town by voting for myself, I have already claimed xcom rookie and said that I can't prove my claim that Superpenguin is lying unless I am lynched and flip townie. Or alternatively he gets lynched or killed and flips scum/exalt. Only then could I really gain the trust of the town when it comes to me being honest and him being dishonest. Obviously my method of trying to get scum also puts town at a loss but apparently to most of you I should die anyways because I'm 'whining'. So you want me to vote for the person I think is scummy and should get lynched? Okay, I'll change my vote to Superpenguin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Er...looks like voting is closed anyways.

welp, i missed voting.
i really hope capella is scum, since we had other lynch candidates

Night Two

ZTag8QE.png

A memorial to commemorate the loss of all the recent XCOM fatalities had come to an end. Central was finishing his speech to honour those that had passed on, bringing forth a more pressing matter.

?We've had some terrible losses recently, some of which are particularly devastating to the future of the XCOM project. It's pretty clear now that we are dealing with a traitor, or perhaps many traitors, in a place which we thought we could be safe in.?

Dr. Vahlen stepped in, ?Dr. Shen left us with some information, and it's the best lead we have at this moment in time. The evidence points to oath2order and Capella being in contact with the Dr. in the run up to their death. I have analysed the situation carefully, and I have come to the conclusion that Capella is likely to be guilty.?

?But I shared our conversation! It was nothing!? Capella shouted back.

Dr. Vahlen continued, ignoring her plea. ?All evidence points to Capella being the one to betray Dr. Shen. Now if you'll come with me please, Capella.?

Dr. Vahlen grabbed Capella by the arm. ?Anything to say for yourself??

Capella stared down at the floor, a blank expression on her face.

?Nothing at all?? Dr. Vahlen's voice filled with anger.

Dr. Vahlen dragged her to the Alien Containment Facility and stood on the other side of the thick glass panels, ?Here we can dispose of you safely, and get the answers we need. Any last words??

Capella looked straight into Dr. Vahlen's eyes with a vacant stare. Nothing to say.

?Very well then,? Dr. Vahlen pulled a lever and metal sheets closed around the glass panels, concealing what was happening inside. Capella's bloodcurdling screams could be heard as the flames poured in, filling the chamber completely.

Dr. Vahlen
released the pressure on the lever after the screams died down. ?My God... How could this have happened??

Capella (Seeker), was incinerated.

XCOM received one meld.

You have 24 hours to send in any night actions (I will be late with the Day Post as I am going out tomorrow evening, but it will come up when I am back). Night One ends on Friday 11th July at 21:00 (GMT), and all actions must be sent in by 21:00. Any actions received after this time will not be accepted.

Players remaining: 30/34
Mafia KP: ??
EXALT remaining: ??

Last edited:
Good job, guys! We made a good decision, it definitely makes up for our quick no lynch. :)

Score!!!!

Well we know how Noodle died. Now we can see if SP really is communicating with a vig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back