The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Prof Gallows

Retired Staff
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2767-4108-4794
Toy Hammer
Rainbow Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Bell Bag Badge
Due to some confusion in Ask the Staff we're making a thread dedicated to site related questions. This would involve things like signature guidelines, shop restocks, future updates, or any TBT related questions.

Useful Links:

And the purpose of this thread is to ask questions about the site. Staff or members can answer these questions if they know they answer to it. Leave any silly or personal questions in Ask the Staff

Last edited:
When will the July birthstone be released??????????

I'm just kidding, please don't ban me.

This thread is a brilliant idea.

When can tbt have a button that shouts jake quotes (not srsly)

Hi there. Still having an issue with not receiving TBT bells when I am posting. I don't usually post in the Basement or in the introduction section. I just made a post in the VTP for a villager adoption and received no bells for it. Is is something I have done with my settings? Thank you.

I think there is just a bit of a delay right now. I know I made some posts on the 26 and 27 and never received bells for them. They didn't even show up in my log for earning or spending bells.

Last edited:
Hi there. Still having an issue with not receiving TBT bells when I am posting. I don't usually post in the Basement or in the introduction section. I just made a post in the VTP for a villager adoption and received no bells for it. Is is something I have done with my settings? Thank you.

I think there is just a bit of a delay right now. I know I made some posts on the 26 and 27 and never received bells for them. They didn't even show up in my log for earning or spending bells.

Who needs bells when you can have hugs. <3

Okay, when was The Bell Tree Forums started?

Sometime in 2004? Which month, to be specific?

Okay, when was The Bell Tree Forums started?

Sometime in 2004? Which month, to be specific?

November 2004 (see my join date) is when I made the forum, but it didn't open until December. This has led to disagreements over when TBT's birthday is.

Hi, I know that advertising for other forums is not allowed generally on the forums but is it allowed over PM? I just got an advert PM from a new user with no posts for another forum, the thing is I have had PMs from other members of the same forum but this time it is one of their admins... I won't post the forum name, but after looking into their forum they apparently encourage advertising on other forums through PMs, etc. So, is there anything I can do about this or should I just delete it and carry on with my life?

Hi, I know that advertising for other forums is not allowed generally on the forums but is it allowed over PM? I just got an advert PM from a new user with no posts for another forum, the thing is I have had PMs from other members of the same forum but this time it is one of their admins... I won't post the forum name, but after looking into their forum they apparently encourage advertising on other forums through PMs, etc. So, is there anything I can do about this or should I just delete it and carry on with my life?

Sounds familiar. Yes, that'd be against our rules. Advertising is only allowed in signatures. Posts, threads, and private/visitor messages aren't allowed.

Is it true you have to be over 13 to go on irc

How do I delete PMs? I'm fairly new and I don't know how to...

Click the little white boxes on the right of the message and they will have a check mark. When you've checked all of the messages you want deleted there is a button on the bottom of your inbox that says "Selected Messages". It will have a "Delete selected messages" option.

Can you guys add apples or goldenapples to the collectibles? Doing just apples is fine with me. ;)

Back