• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

what does the ignore list do? will pms from an ignored person come through?
i ask because i do tbt trades/give away a lot and the gyroid pm annoys me so much, so i've ignored gyroid, will i still get those annoying pms?

i ask because i do tbt trades/give away a lot and the gyroid pm annoys me so much, so i've ignored gyroid, will i still get those annoying pms?
Answer:
WonderK said:
They can still VM and PM you. You just won't see their PM(s) and they won't be notified that you blocked them if they do PM you. Block persons VMs and posts around the forum will be blocked.

I dont think you can ignore an npc
I don't think so either, but they're just members so I would think they could.

Last edited:
I am very non observant so apologies if I have missed something already explaining the following.

I just looked at a thread of DanielKang and under his profile sitting amid his collectibles is a little man, on checking it would appear that the little man represents a blue feather he had been gifted.

When did that happen? What is that all about Pls? The blue feather was nicer than the little man. Is it going to happen to all of us with feathers if we display them?

Think I may have a glitch on my IPad, everything looks fine if I view on my laptop

Last edited:
Answer:

I don't think so either, but they're just members so I would think they could.

NPCs have their own usergroup and I don't believe you can block them.

Those are your receipts to prove that you successfully did a trade. If you have proof of something and need it fixed it saves us a lot of work trying to figure out what happened so we can fix it for you. So while it might be an annoyance to you we set it up that way for a reason and I would suggest unblocking it.

Last edited:
NPCs have their own usergroup and I don't believe you can block them.

Those are your receipts to prove that you successfully did a trade. If you have proof of something and need it fixed it saves us a lot of work trying to figure out what happened so we can fix it for you. So while it might be an annoyance to you we set it up that way for a reason and I would suggest unblocking it.

Remember to save all your receipts for tax time.

If I comissioned someone and they drew me something, but I just found that picture and can't remember who drew it for me, is it ok to make a thread asking who drew it? Because I remember they were quite popular so maybe someone might know x_x strange question, I know~

If I comissioned someone and they drew me something, but I just found that picture and can't remember who drew it for me, is it ok to make a thread asking who drew it? Because I remember they were quite popular so maybe someone might know x_x strange question, I know~

Considering you're trying to find the artist to hopefully credit them, I don't see a problem with it. But please, once you find the artist request the thread to be closed so we can keep the forum nice and clean.

If we're having a fund raiser for our school, we post a link in our signature to the website for it? It's not just donations, it's actually buying things, i.e. food.

The rules state that you can't post a link to a website selling virtual goods, so don't say "Just go read the rules," please.

Last edited:
If we're having a fund raiser for our school, we post a link in our signature to the website for it? It's not just donations, it's actually buying things, i.e. food.

The rules state that you can't post a link to a website selling virtual goods, so don't say "Just go read the rules."

Hmm.. that's a pretty gray area at the moment. I usually don't advocate it because of complications that could come up with someone not getting their order.. so on & so forth. For now I'm going to say no myself, but any other mod is more than welcome to come in and put their two cents in.

Hmm.. that's a pretty gray area at the moment. I usually don't advocate it because of complications that could come up with someone not getting their order.. so on & so forth. For now I'm going to say no myself, but any other mod is more than welcome to come in and put their two cents in.

Okay.
Thanks for your time!

Do mods/admins see our PMs? I reported someone's PM due to him/her suggesting something against the rule but can mods see it?

Last edited:
Back