• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

How long is the wait before you can double post? Trying to format my art shop C:

We like to say 2 hours between bumps. If you're working on a thread I think the gestation is 30 mins or so.

My signature image was the correct size (250x750)... did it get removed because the spoiler sent it over height limits or something?

Last edited:
I've been on this site for a while, but I tend to come and go with long periods in-between. I've never really paid much attention to or cared about the tbt bells until recently, as I've been using them to trade for in-game items. I've tried finding the answer to this, but I haven't found anything yet.

When you click currency and it tells you what bells you've earned, sometimes it says "Spent 6 bells" or something of the like for a "Post" action. What is that? Where do those bells go, and why am I losing them?

Last edited:
I've been on this site for a while, but I tend to come and go with long periods in-between. I've never really paid much attention to or cared about the tbt bells until recently, as I've been using them to trade for in-game items. I've tried finding the answer to this, but I haven't found anything yet.

When you click currency and it tells you what bells you've earned, sometimes it says "Spent 6 bells" or something of the like for a "Post" action. What is that? Where do those bells go, and why am I losing them?

It's for editing posts. If you edit a post and change like a spelling mistake or something you'll get all of those bells back instantly. If you delete all of the text in the post you will lose the bells.

My signature image was the correct size (250x750)... did it get removed because the spoiler sent it over height limits or something?

Spoilers are included in the total size, so yes. It's good now. :)

Last edited:
Since the "what's bothering you" topic is forbidden for forum discussions for a while, are we allowed to share our frustrations on our blogs, or is that considered a loophole?

Since the "what's bothering you" topic is forbidden for forum discussions for a while, are we allowed to share our frustrations on our blogs, or is that considered a loophole?

I don't see a problem with it as long as it doesn't start any fights.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR COLLECTIBLES??? GET THIS BABY OFF MY SCREEN!

Screenshot_2015-04-01-15-09-06.jpg
How do I stop getting database error problems?is it just me or for the whole site.
It occurs for about 120 seconds

Back