The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

How to put a hyperlink or something like that to a word in your sig like how people do here[x] and there is a link that comes up when you click on the x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope. They're arranged from newest to oldest.

[SPOILER="Nameofspoilerhere"][/SPOILER]

I just use MoriDB.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I have misplaced my password book and I am trying to change my password. I have a hotmail account will my password change request go through ok?

How do you get bell tree money, and how do you get items? I'm new to the site ^-^

Several ways. The easiest way is by posting. Make sure that your posts aren't low quality when you post, and do not break the rules.

You can also buy TBT Bells with in-Game Bells or sell some items or collectibles.

Another thing you can do is do art, make sigs, or make avatars.

There are some other ways, but those are the best ways to make TBT Bells.

Question: What are all the ways that one can earn TBT bells?

Thanks in advance!

You can sell in-game items
You can sell collectibles
You can do art for someone
You can make avatars or signatures
You can trade in-game bells
You can sell game codes (but not gift card codes)
You get some for introducing yourself (750 is the maximum)
You can even get some on your birthday

The most common way to make TBT Bells is by posting. The longer your posts are, the more you make off of each post.

Keep in mind that some items (such as items obtained from duping, scamming, or hacking) are not allowed to be sold when selling in-game items. As for art, it needs to be your work, not others.

I hope this helps.

I made this cute Pekoe standee that I tried to post in the Able Sisters, but the image won't display the full size of the file. :( It's not terribly huge, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I tried reading the FAQ/ information there, but maybe I missed something when skimming through? I'm sorry, I'm just a bit bummed out because I wanted to share my design...

I made this cute Pekoe standee that I tried to post in the Able Sisters, but the image won't display the full size of the file. :( It's not terribly huge, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I tried reading the FAQ/ information there, but maybe I missed something when skimming through? I'm sorry, I'm just a bit bummed out because I wanted to share my design...

The thumbnail is showing correctly from what I see.

Is it? Because to me it looked like the image was too small for the QR code to be correctly displayed/ scanned. ^^; Sorry, this is my first time with sharing patterns.

Is it? Because to me it looked like the image was too small for the QR code to be correctly displayed/ scanned. ^^; Sorry, this is my first time with sharing patterns.

OH i see.

You attached an image that comprises of all four of them in a single image. That's why it's messing up.

Remove the attached image

Back