• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Well its encrypted, so that might be cause for suspicion about its users I guess. It would just be useful to disconnect my forum identities from the email I use for real life things.

Hmm... well now that you've already signed up, you may be able to change your email address at Settings -> Edit Email & Password. If not, that's a bit of a blow.

Looks like it's been manualy blacklisted, thanks anyway though.
f.jpg

I've seen people in the past ask about why their user titles didn't change colors when they had purchased the collectible that gives them the ability to change the color. This had me wondering whether these collectibles, like avatar width extension, animation, and user title color change are one-time only use or if after you've purchased them you can use them forever.

I've seen people in the past ask about why their user titles didn't change colors when they had purchased the collectible that gives them the ability to change the color. This had me wondering whether these collectibles, like avatar width extension, animation, and user title color change are one-time only use or if after you've purchased them you can use them forever.

User title color changes are one-time use but you can buy as many as you want so you can get different colors. People whose titles didn't change colors after they bought it most likely entered in the color code wrong (you gotta be really careful about that cuz that uses up the color change, well last I knew anyway).

Why do posts get deleted (especially if they've received likes)?

Why i cannot use the search button, every time i search for things on the site it always showed me the Advanced search tab, but when i tried to do the Advanced search it wouldn't doing anything it just refreshing the page without showing things i want to search

Another one is about ABD, is it just for storing the TBTs? I would like to know more about it ;)

How do you obtaining/have Seashells?

Thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh never mind i found out about the seashells sorry I still don't know about the others in my question though :)

Why i cannot use the search button, every time i search for things on the site it always showed me the Advanced search tab, but when i tried to do the Advanced search it wouldn't doing anything it just refreshing the page without showing things i want to search

Are you on mobile? That's the only reason I'm thinking it may not work correctly. I find that it works best with the forum's desktop version.

Another one is about ABD, is it just for storing the TBTs? I would like to know more about it ;)

Yep, it's just for storing TBT. Most richer members tend to store their TBT with the ABD. It's totally up to you to use it regardless of your TBT amount. It's just a preference. :)

I've got a question for the staff: do we not get TBT when posting in the Pocket Camp section?

Is there anyway of removing the 1 notification that I cannot get rid of? It's happened before and I don't remember how I got rid of it now.

It's a so called 'unread visitor message' but I know for sure that I have read them. I probably sat for about 15 minutes looking through them all.

Is there anyway of removing the 1 notification that I cannot get rid of? It's happened before and I don't remember how I got rid of it now.

It's a so called 'unread visitor message' but I know for sure that I have read them. I probably sat for about 15 minutes looking through them all.

Delete said message and it should fix it.

Thank you for the answer regarding the user title color change, Zane. I am still wondering about whether avatar width extension and animation are similarly one-time use or if they remain permanently. I don't have a way to make bells other than through posting so such a hefty price for those has me curious.

Also, is there anywhere we can suggest ideas for new collectables?

Thank you for the answer regarding the user title color change, Zane. I am still wondering about whether avatar width extension and animation are similarly one-time use or if they remain permanently. I don't have a way to make bells other than through posting so such a hefty price for those has me curious.

Also, is there anywhere we can suggest ideas for new collectables?

Np! And yeah the avatar width extension and animation add-ons are permanent, only need to buy those once. :)

I see people throw out ideas for collectibles all the time (mostly in this thread) but I don't believe there's anywhere to officially suggest some.

Don't know if this is right place for it but~

eppp.jpg

For somereason this is what I see when I look at a post and I don't know why? I've restarted my computer a few times so I don't think its my computers problem?

Back