• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

When will the site stop snowing? It actually drains my phone battery.

I would also like to know when we’ll have any updates on the new flower collectibles.

Last edited:
Upon deleting posts from the blog, who is able to still see them? I deleted all 9 but I still see them.

Is it possible to move a thread? Kinda want to move one of mine from the Museum shop to just the museum e.e

When will the site stop snowing? It actually drains my phone battery.

I would also like to know when we’ll have any updates on the new flower collectibles.
Soon (TM) [maybe?]

Upon deleting posts from the blog, who is able to still see them? I deleted all 9 but I still see them.
I believe only yourself and the staff should be able to see them if by chance you wanted something from them or we needed something from them for example.

Is it possible to move a thread? Kinda want to move one of mine from the Museum shop to just the museum e.e
Just report it for a Staff Member to see! :)

How can I "like" a post?
Also, is there any way I can get notifications when you post on a thread or a thread I made?

How can I "like" a post?
Also, is there any way I can get notifications when you post on a thread or a thread I made?

Under the left part of a person's post with all their information, you should see a thing that says report with a yield sign next to it, to the left of that is a thumbs up with a number box next to it. Click the thumbs up to like a post, that will then change into an upside down thumbs up which you can click to unlike a post as well.

Last edited:
Is it against the rules to throw a thread off-topic just to talk about the topic creator’s past activity on the forum? I recently reported someone who did that to me, and I haven’t seen their posts get deleted. Even if it isn’t against the rules, it’s still a common sense violation to do that, also very nosy, which both are very rude.

Last edited:
Well, it's rude in certain circumstances, but I don't think it would be against any rules.

Hey, didn't there used to be an "avatar height extension" add-on in the shop? Will it ever be for sale again?

Hey, didn't there used to be an "avatar height extension" add-on in the shop? Will it ever be for sale again?

No it won’t. They are set in stone on this decision. You can get it if you are a moderator or project staff, but they don’t want you signing up just for the perks.

Why?? The width one is still there

Last edited:
They're very busy with their own lives, just wait a bit. You followed the directions on the collectible, right?

Last edited:
Why?? The width one is still there

you might just be misremembering the height-extension, I've never seen that in the shop or I would've bought it (150x100 is kind of an awkward size) I've never seen anyone besides staff/sages have taller avatars either.. I mean besides the people who use that one default avatar that's randomly taller than 100 pix haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

and that penguin guy. a mystery

you might just be misremembering the height-extension, I've never seen that in the shop or I would've bought it (150x100 is kind of an awkward size) I've never seen anyone besides staff/sages have taller avatars either.. I mean besides the people who use that one default avatar that's randomly taller than 100 pix haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

and that penguin guy. a mystery

Yeah, Superpenguin has it, so it actually is an item. Shame it will never be available for the public tho, a lot fo 150x100 look hella smooshed. :(

Back