The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

How do I make it to where you have to click on a word in order to get to the link, like the one in my signature? :confused: It's been awhile since I did that, and I also can't quite figure it out by looking at what I did in my signature.

^^Sorry if the wording is weird lol.

How do I make it to where you have to click on a word in order to get to the link, like the one in my signature? :confused: It's been awhile since I did that, and I also can't quite figure it out by looking at what I did in my signature. ^^Sorry if the wording is weird lol.
Your word is absolutely perfect, don't worry. The best way to do this is to select the text you want the url for then click the add url button and paste or type the url and then the url should be applied to the text. I'm on my 3DS so i can't provide a bbcode example but i could edit it in tomorrow when i wake up...

Your word is absolutely perfect, don't worry. The best way to do this is to select the text you want the url for then click the add url button and paste or type the url and then the url should be applied to the text. I'm on my 3DS so i can't provide a bbcode example but i could edit it in tomorrow when i wake up...

Ah ok I get it now, thank you! :D

Newbie here :D Is there a guide on here to show you how to add a shop/things you have for sale/your catalog? Thanks

Is anyone qualified to delete threads? I have a bunch of old dumb ones that never came to anything which I'd like to get rid of.

Am I allowed to post a video of 2 old people saying "the n-word"? Because I don't want to get anymore infracs or whatever :I
Its the meme that's like "my crew is big and it keeps getting biggah, that's cause Jesus Christ is my ----" they didn't know the meaning and it's hilarious lol

Last edited:
Am I allowed to post a video of 2 old people saying "the n-word"? Because I don't want to get anymore infracs or whatever :I
Its the meme that's like "my crew is big and it keeps getting biggah, that's cause Jesus Christ is my ----" they didn't know the meaning and it's hilarious lol

Considering you know you shouldn't even type the word out I think it's very safe to say you've answered your own question

No, that wouldn't be appropriate at all. Our censor bypass rule extends to everything someone might post; it isn't limited to plain text. Any image, video, or other media that contains explicit language has no place here and wouldn't be treated any differently than if the person had simply typed the word(s).

You mean Rappin' for Jesus?

Adding to Oblivia's response, linking to the video rather than embedding it directly also wouldn't be suitable on here. Not that I would mind.

So I found a sketchy user who has some normal comments, but most of them lead to sketchy links. It seems like a spammer who also enjoys commenting on random stuff..? Just thought I'd post here to ask if that qualifies as something that needs to be reported.

So I found a sketchy user who has some normal comments, but most of them lead to sketchy links. It seems like a spammer who also enjoys commenting on random stuff..? Just thought I'd post here to ask if that qualifies as something that needs to be reported.

If you believe them to be a spam bot or exhibiting unnatural behavior I do recommend reporting them.

Back