• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Is it just me, or do notifications from liking a post don't work anymore?

I don't know if it's been mentioned at all recently, but is another Bell Tree Podcast being considered? I never listened to the couple podcasts you did make, but I get the feeling more episodes would always be welcome. :lemon:

I think a few of us are open to the idea of bringing it back.

There are ten of us after all. Not all ten of us would have to participate for it to happen of course. Clearly Jake isn't interested in joining then but that doesn't mean it can't happen still!

I think a few of us are open to the idea of bringing it back.

There are ten of us after all. Not all ten of us would have to participate for it to happen of course. Clearly Jake isn't interested in joining then but that doesn't mean it can't happen still!

What type of leader are you? Why would you lie to members!

I can confirm that a handful of us are totally down for a podcast.

Can the site be configured with HTTPS?

Myself and others have asked about this before and it doesn't appear to be something that they currently see as important. This bothers me as, depending on the host, it can be set up for free in a just a few minutes with Let's Encrypt and I doubt it'll be too long before the need for encryption is taken even more seriously than it currently is.

So um, are the villagers on the banners the staff's favorites or were they just chosen randomly? :eek:

So um, are the villagers on the banners the staff's favorites or were they just chosen randomly? :eek:

I picked two of my favorites. I was going to list more, but I didn't want to flood the banner and poor Laudine.

how do i upload an animated avatar? ive seen some people on the forum have avatars that move

Why are Protonmail emails not allowed?

It's possible there's a whitelist and Protonmail's not on it, or it's blacklisted for some reason such as being used for spam. This is just speculation though. Only those with colourful usernames can reveal the site's secrets.

Well its encrypted, so that might be cause for suspicion about its users I guess. It would just be useful to disconnect my forum identities from the email I use for real life things.

Back