• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?98361-Mattastic

I don't see any reason they wouldn't show up in a search. Although they only have one post they should still show up in the member list?

That's so odd..I couldn't find him and I tried multiple times. May I ask if you did the search through the normal way?

I just tried again and I got 'Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Last edited:
That's so odd..I couldn't find him and I tried multiple times. May I ask if you did the search through the normal way?

I just tried again and I got 'Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Yep, through the member list. Possible it might be mod cheats though I dunno :p

my post count is heavy stressin me whats the chances a mod could knock off a thousand for me thanks

edit: i guess i could post less disregard

I seriously don't know where else to ask this, so please forgive me if this is in the wrong section of the forum, (since it's such a random question haha), but I just have to say, as someone who appreciates the small things, I REALLY love, a LOT, the Bell Tree Forums Background :D

When it's snowing, the background reflects this, sunrises, sunsets, rain, etc, cover all that... it's just awesomely cool ^_^ So my question is this: who made the Bell Tree Forum background? :D

(Again, sorry if this is in the wrong section).

Wasn't there going to be a fair or something
Fair was postponed to summer or later in the year when more people are active

Are there any events coming up soon? Just curious because it feels like it's been a long while.
Based on previous years there'll be something for valentines day, and something for April fools - but they're usually pretty chill events and nothing big like Easter/Halloween/Christmas etc... But things may have changed this year so who knows!!

I seriously don't know where else to ask this, so please forgive me if this is in the wrong section of the forum, (since it's such a random question haha), but I just have to say, as someone who appreciates the small things, I REALLY love, a LOT, the Bell Tree Forums Background :D

When it's snowing, the background reflects this, sunrises, sunsets, rain, etc, cover all that... it's just awesomely cool ^_^ So my question is this: who made the Bell Tree Forum background? :D

(Again, sorry if this is in the wrong section).

All of the site graphics were designed by either Jeremy or Jas0n. I'm sure they appreciate the positive feedback! :)

What does the little colored dot next to our user name signify?

Last edited:
What does the little colored dot next to our user name signify?

Your online status. Clear if you're offline, green if you're on, and yellow if you have invisible mode on (will appear as offline to others).

Last edited:
Has anybody else been experiencing lag?
I keep double posting because messages arent sending properly :(

Back