• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Why is there a RIP Satoru Iwata banner every year? I thought it was for 2015 only.

Why is there a RIP Satoru Iwata banner every year? I thought it was for 2015 only.

Cause Iwata is the man boi, gotta pay respects.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is my Signature too big?

Ni matter what I do the Squidward Image is supposed to be "too big"...

Disregard I fixed it. :p

The Incomparable Squidward is too good for signature size limits anyways...

I feel like I unjustly got a negative wifi rating. Is there a way for me to appeal it to have it removed?

EDIT: Found the contact the staff forum. I'll work it out there.

Last edited:
How do people format their posts so that they click something and that makes the text in that section show up?

text or whatever in here[ /spoiler] remove the / space c:

<3
<33

Hey! I was wondering how to manage attachments properly? Is there a way to delete one completely off the website?

Are you allowed to have more than one thread open at once??

- - - Post Merge - - -

text or whatever in here[ /spoiler] remove the / space c:

<3
<33
Always wondered how to do that, lemme try

theyre awesome

Here's a question I am awaiting to ask. Is it against the rules in general to discuss past drama from this forum in today's time? Or is it not against the rules, but still not recommended?

Settings -> Attachments

- - - Post Merge - - -

Um... I guess? Do you mean threads about the same topic or am I missing something?
Not really, just more than one thread open at once. When I was here some years ago, I had multiple threads open and the mods told me I can't have more than one thread open.... but now I see people with multiple threads open and it seems fine, but I don't wanna take a risk :p

But maybe you couldn't back then because there were more people active and posting threads, so yeah.

How do I make a spoiler box, but have it say custom text instead of "spoiler" at the top? Like before you even click on it.

Back