• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I think it already come came. In the last direct, Jeremy said that they're gonna start charging on March 1st.

yes but when was the last time they were actually on time with something

Last edited:
I think it already come. In the last direct, Jeremy said that they're gonna start charging on March 1st.

When does paying for invisible go into effect

I believe this is on hold for the time being.

they've been pretty prompt with the birthstones so far, so prompt that i totally missed buying february :p

Thank you! I've been making an effort more recently to get them out by the first or second day compared to when they used to release halfway though the month. So thanks for noticing. :)

Last edited:
they've been pretty prompt with the birthstones so far, so prompt that i totally missed buying february :p

how hard is it to press a button or w/e to move an item from the hidden shop to the user shop, and to set a monthly reminder on your phone to get them out on the 1st each month????

how hard is it to press a button or w/e to move an item from the hidden shop to the user shop, and to set a monthly reminder on your phone to get them out on the 1st each month????

Ehhh I've been busy with work and havent really been on forums as much as I used to. Buying pixels is not that big of a priority that I need to make a monthly reminder. >_<

I'm more sad when I always miss slots for some of the fantastic art shops in the museum.

Can there be a forum function for thatt? :]
I'm already doing the email notification, but still too slow

Last edited:
Ehhh I've been busy with work and havent really been on forums as much as I used to. Buying pixels is not that big of a priority that I need to make a monthly reminder. >_<

i meant as in how hard is it for the staff to put it in the shop not for users to buy it

Why is being invisible pretentious?

The use of the word "pretentious" has absolutely nothing to do with being invisible. My only hope is if it comes down to having to buy a tool from the shop that it is made readily available to all who have chosen that status since joining the board. Losing an option I want to have would be most unfortunate.

Invisibility is a powerful spell and requires quite a lot of spell components to cast. Due to us allowing everybody to use this for free, these spell components have become quite a rarity and the cost of them has increased dramatically. To compensate, we now have to charge a flat fee to those who wish to have the spell cast upon them.

Last edited:
Invisibility is a powerful spell and requires quite a lot of spell components to cast. Due to us allowing everybody to use this for free, these spell components have become quite a rarity and the cost of them has increased dramatically. To compensate, we now have to charge a flat fee to those who wish to have the spell cast upon them.

Silly answer, but I sometimes don't take serious answers as the reason. Thanks for telling us why we're being charged to use invisible mode. The mystery is solved.

Last edited:

Can my name be put on the list to apply for a spell? I just want a little advance notice. Cast away!

Back