• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Haha it's no problem! I had a bunch of "?"s too after Christmas, and they didn't go away until someone sent me a Valentine's rose. So I figured you just need to buy/receive a collectible to refresh the inventory.

Enjoy the cake! :D It's from my secret stash back in '15 I swear it's not moldy

Lol! :blush: thanks again! Have a wonderful week! ^.^

This only happens if you're giving out your password. No one should ever have any problems if they're just smart with their info.

I beg to differ but shall not explain in detail why. Just think of that stock photo with a guy hunched over at a laptop wearing a balaclava.

Hi staff, I was wondering if there's ever going to be possibility of Orange and Purple Candy collectibles becoming tradable?

You can also double click next to your threads title in the board index and edit it from there.

Also the Egg currency still appears in sidebar because we haven't got around to removing it yet

You can also double click next to your threads title in the board index and edit it from there.

Also the Egg currency still appears in sidebar because we haven't got around to removing it yet

I've been wondering what's going on with the site. It hasn't gotten too many updates since the egg hunt. I wonder if they're working on another big project that we don't know about yet.

I've been wondering what's going on with the site. It hasn't gotten too many updates since the egg hunt. I wonder if they're working on another big project that we don't know about yet.

We're currently working on deleting collectibles and tbt bells

We're currently working on deleting collectibles and tbt bells

*sarcasm detected*

But if you're being serious, can we make new collectibles instead of destroying the old ones? I want to keep my apples at least. Oh, and if you do delete collectibles, leave the pokeballs and weird dolls alone.

What does the ignore list do? I've never actually gotten to the point of adding someone to that list, but I just have some questions about it.

- Does it hide all of their threads, posts, or activity?
- Can you ignore mods?
- Does the other person know you're ignoring them?
- Can you send/receive messages with them?
- This is the right place to ask this, right?

Hi staff, I was wondering if there's ever going to be possibility of Orange and Purple Candy collectibles becoming tradable?

Definitely possible, yes!

I've removed it just now. :cool:

What does the ignore list do? I've never actually gotten to the point of adding someone to that list, but I just have some questions about it.

- Does it hide all of their threads, posts, or activity?
- Can you ignore mods?
- Does the other person know you're ignoring them?
- Can you send/receive messages with them?
- This is the right place to ask this, right?

I've never actually used the feature, but I'll answer to the best of my ability!

You'll still see their created threads, but all posts will be inside what's essentially a spoiler and you'd have to click to see what they've said.

You can't ignore staff members.

The other person is not notified if they've been placed on someone's ignore list.

You can send messages to someone on your ignore list and they'll be able to see it, but you won't get any messages they may send in return. This is still the case even if you remove them from your list later.

Yes, this is the correct place to ask. :)

The eggs are gone!!!! Everybody panic D:
Joking

Can I edit a poll?

Back