The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I really like the AC site avatars, and I wonder if there will be more added? I would love to see one for Skye as well as a few others.

How do yu name spoilers, I tried something someone told me but it did not work

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also how do you make a wish list :3

Surprised ya'll don't have a link to yo twitter somewhere on the top bar with ACNewLeaf.com, Rules, Shop, What's New, New Posts, Blog Tree, and Chat

Why are some seasonal collectibles not guaranteed to repeat each year? It makes me think that the green pinwheel won't make a comeback next year. We didn't get our ancient lanterns or ancient scrolls last year like the year before. And party poppers weren't for sale either.

Because "rarity". I pretty much expect some of the Easter Collectibles to not return.

It's not much the ancient scroll or ancient lantern on Halloween. It's collectibles similar to that we didn't get last year.

Rule of thumb for collectibles;
If it's an exclusive event, like the Halloween story from 2013, I wouldn't expect the collectibles to make a return every year. You can't just repeat a story or event.

Collectibles that aren't tied to anything exclusive, there's no reason they can't make a return.

Rule of thumb for collectibles;
If it's an exclusive event, like the Halloween story from 2013, I wouldn't expect the collectibles to make a return every year. You can't just repeat a story or event.

Collectibles that aren't tied to anything exclusive, there's no reason they can't make a return.

So I wonder if the green pinhwheels and balloons will suffer the same fate.

Last edited:
Back