The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Hello.
I have a quick question: Does anyone know how to empty my Messages folder? Because it says that i reach the limit.

Hello.
I have a quick question: Does anyone know how to empty my Messages folder? Because it says that i reach the limit.

Under Folder Controls, click Empty Folder. Remember that you'll likely also have messages in the Sent Items folder and any custom folders you've created.

Using the checkboxes then clicking Delete from Selected Messages also works, but limits you to a page at a time.

Under Folder Controls, click Empty Folder. Remember that you'll likely also have messages in the Sent Items folder and any custom folders you've created.

Using the checkboxes then clicking Delete from Selected Messages also works, but limits you to a page at a time.

Thank you AnimalCrossingPerson. I wouldn't have been able to explain it to him as well as you did. He asked over visitor messages.

Last edited:
Is there a minimum age requirement for TBT users? I didn't see anything about it in the rules and guidelines.

Someone asked this question earlier, and now I'm curious.

Is there a minimum age requirement for TBT users? I didn't see anything about it in the rules and guidelines.

Someone asked this question earlier, and now I'm curious.

I think I've seen a five-year old on TBT once.

omg I broke the rules...

I joined when I was 12 :eek:

Eh. Pretty sure it's Jeremy that would face any chance of any legal trouble. Since non-US visitors (such as myself) use this site, technically there should be a cookie consent box on here...

*insta-banned for getting the owner prosecuted (although the EU Cookie Law's a joke)*

I'm sure you didn't.

I checked their profile page. It adds up.

My apologies for the late answer. Thank you so much for the answer. I finally empty the folder.

Is there a way to auto-disable all smilies on all threads?

Back