• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

You need to contact the staff about it as they have to change it manually now.

That's not true! You can still use the title color change automatically. It's the username change which is manual.

However, there still are some issues people have at times, like if you don't put the # in front of a color hex code it won't work. We're happy to give you a one-time refund on the item if you have any trouble with it the first time.

I've refunded you the price kiwikenobi if you wish to purchase and try again. Be sure to enter either a basic colour name or hex code including the #. Confirm that it is working using the preview, and then submit the page! Please understand that we may not be able to refund you further if you still have trouble.

Thanks, although, do you know if there's a list of what villagers have been made into collectibles for the forums? I could ask for any villager but I'm not sure if some haven't even been created yet.

There are actually very few character ones right now. Currently we have... Jack, Pav?, Lobo, Mint, and Leif. You'll find tons of other cool collectibles out there besides characters though!

Also, sorry if I've perhaps been a little too active in this thread tonight, but why are [CHARGE] tags no longer functional? Presumably they once were. Not used enough, abuse, what was it? This is just a curiosity question.

Disabled after some people would try to con poor innocent newbies into clicking their button and paying hundreds of bells for absolutely nothing. We got tired of cleaning up after that and issuing refunds.

Although I guess it wouldn't be as much of problem these days without welcome bells.

I don't know why dangerous hackers would be interested into a video game fansite like this. We don't even allow real-world currency trades here anyway.

Well we do get huge amount of spam bots so eh :p Idk if anyone's doing that under the table nowadays where allowed but yeah if they want like amiibo cards there are better places smh.

Disabled after some people would try to con poor innocent newbies into clicking their button and paying hundreds of bells for absolutely nothing. We got tired of cleaning up after that and issuing refunds.

Although I guess it wouldn't be as much of problem these days without welcome bells.

I thought it was pretty cool, but yeah, I know a couple of features were taken away due to abuse. The interest system was gone, birthday bells have gotten glitchy, alt accounts got welcome bells taken away, even poll creation bells were wedged down to less than a bell due to the decrease in quality over polls. But I learned what the real cause of people abusing it - greed.

That's not true! You can still use the title color change automatically. It's the username change which is manual.

However, there still are some issues people have at times, like if you don't put the # in front of a color hex code it won't work. We're happy to give you a one-time refund on the item if you have any trouble with it the first time.

I've refunded you the price kiwikenobi if you wish to purchase and try again. Be sure to enter either a basic colour name or hex code including the #. Confirm that it is working using the preview, and then submit the page! Please understand that we may not be able to refund you further if you still have trouble.

Thank you very much! I'll give it another try. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cool, I got it to work this time. Thanks for letting me try it again!

There are actually very few character ones right now. Currently we have... Jack, Pav?, Lobo, Mint, and Leif. You'll find tons of other cool collectibles out there besides characters though!

Thanks for letting me know! Now I have to get Lobo. What's the likelihood of more characters being added in the future?

We'll definitely be adding many more villager collectibles in the future. :blush:

Awesome! Thank you so much for the help. I'm looking forward to seeing if there will be any Christmas (why is it changing Hallows' Eve to Christmas...) collectibles I can get, I'd like to have some dark themed stuff. Like those dark and purple candies you have, and the lantern, those look pretty cool! ^^ Thanks again.

Last edited:
Spoiler tags. How do I em?

You have to type out this:

HTML:
[spoiler="name of spoiler here"] stuff in spoiler [/spoiler]

If you don't want a name for the spoiler then it's just this:

HTML:
[spoiler] stuff in spoiler [/spoiler]

:)

my notification for a vm won't go away even though i keep clicking on it/logging out. any ideas on how to get rid of it?

my notification for a vm won't go away even though i keep clicking on it/logging out. any ideas on how to get rid of it?

The only way is to delete your most recent VM, unfortunately. It's just a stuck notification that sometimes occurs within the vBulletin template.

The only way is to delete your most recent VM, unfortunately. It's just a stuck notification that sometimes occurs within the vBulletin template.

oh that's great news i wanted to delete it anyway thank u oblivia

What's the maximum number of attachments can you have? I plan on making the Theme of the Week Series, and it may involve uploading 75 to 100 photos a week. I wonder if that's going to be too much.

What's the maximum number of attachments can you have? I plan on making the Theme of the Week Series, and it may involve uploading 75 to 100 photos a week. I wonder if that's going to be too much.

To my knowledge, there is no limit... but attachments will cost Bells (deleting them refunds you) and they'll be grossly compressed. You're honestly better off uploading any images to Imgur, or if possible, your own web server.

Does the halloween censor mean we won't get halloween this year?

(Oh yeah I bypassed the censors fight me :cool:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back