• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Um hi I need help with some negative feedback on my account that is not true, need assistance. Thank you!

Um hi I need help with some negative feedback on my account that is not true, need assistance. Thank you!

Please make a thread in our Contact the Staff board and one of us will look into it. Be sure to include as much information as possible that's relevant to the situation, including links to any threads or screenshots of PMs where you interacted with this person.

This is my first winter here at TBT and I'm wondering if there will be any other exclusive collectibles of the season to look out for, like on Christmas Day etc. Or is it something that's not really teased, just dropped in the shop?

This is my first winter here at TBT and I'm wondering if there will be any other exclusive collectibles of the season to look out for, like on Christmas Day etc. Or is it something that's not really teased, just dropped in the shop?

we're all wondering the same thing, heh.

last year was the first year that TBT hosted a Christmas event-- you can find the official threads about it archived on the Bulletin Board section. last year there were also glowing holiday lights that you could purchase in the shop on december 1 as a temporary collectible. i don't believe any winter or Christmas items were available in previous years, mainly because the forum had instead hosted the TBT Fair event in december for several years prior.

I havent seen a Belltree Direct or any mention from staff as to whether or not there will be events or collectibles this month. but this year's halloween event dropped without prior notice, so perhaps that's how things will typically operate now going forward....

Last edited:
we're all wondering the same thing, heh.

last year was the first year that TBT hosted a Christmas event-- you can find the official threads about it archived on the Bulletin Board section. last year there were also glowing holiday lights that you could purchase in the shop on december 1 as a temporary collectible. i don't believe any winter or Christmas items were available in previous years, mainly because the forum had instead hosted the TBT Fair event in december for several years prior.

I havent seen a Belltree Direct or any mention from staff as to whether or not there will be events or collectibles this month. but this year's halloween event dropped without prior notice, so perhaps that's how things will typically operate now going forward....

Ah, okay, thanks for the information! I guess the best thing we can do is pre-emptively hoard those bells and hope for the best. :)

Ah, okay, thanks for the information! I guess the best thing we can do is pre-emptively hoard those bells and hope for the best. :)

You guys just asked the question I had. I understand if the Xmas event was just too much work. I could tell the mods worked hard because that event was a very special time to me on here and they were a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Any Christmas fair stuff happening this year?

From the announcement post (that you can read here):

We will have a few other holiday activities revealed in the coming days, but I want to take a moment to mention that we are not hosting any large all-encompassing holiday event like last year's Jingle's Jolly Jamboree. We know this may disappoint some and hope you will look forward to more events next year, we're a bit burned out for this year!

Go to Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Attachments then select any you wish to delete and click Deleted Selected.

That's not the answer hes looking for

It's not. (And why in the hell do you even know all that for such a worthless addition to the forum but not know what I'm trying to get across?)

The uploader really only causes confusion and is the worst option for adding images to the forum, so I think it's a very valid question considering it's been ignored for several pages now.

Back