• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Where to go to change my title color? I bought the title color change thing from Kapp'n shop, but dunno where to go to change it. I'm wanting to change my title color to yellow by the way.

In the "inventory" tab at the shop, how exactly are multiples of one collectible sorted? I'm still having a very annoying problem with sending the wrong collectible :(
The oldest is at the top and the newest at the bottom, so if you had 3 cakes with different dates it would go;
Cake (June 2016)
Cake (December 2016)
Cake (January 2017)

if that make's sense

Where to go to change my title color? I bought the title color change thing from Kapp'n shop, but dunno where to go to change it. I'm wanting to change my title color to yellow by the way.

Looks like you've already succeeded. I find yellow text impossible to read. Sorry if I just made you regret your decision, as the item is single-use only (though it can be bought multiple times).

omg I like how u can see blog posts now. makes me look more decorated

I wanna know how people add options to a poll. Anybody? ^.^"

Gonna sound dumb, how do I make a spoiler?

Did they change the way spoilers are?
Cause the box doesn't show up for me like how it used to
c  x.jpg

I wanna know how people add options to a poll. Anybody? ^.^"

I figured it out. But I didn't add a time for the poll to close ^^" I'm guessing there's no way to add one now?

Either they changed the way spoilers are or my browser is broken because this is how it shows up for me, not the box like it used to be
jkk_by_natedrawz-dbmh3e0.png

how do you change title name & colour? i bought the add-on, but i'm seeing no buttons for it :(

Either they changed the way spoilers are or my browser is broken because this is how it shows up for me, not the box like it used to be
jkk_by_natedrawz-dbmh3e0.png

I'm purposely mispelling spoiler for you :)
[Spoler= Why Are Spoilers Broken] Because reasons[/Spoler]
When you spell spoiler correctly, it should look like:
Because reasons

?? I'm not using the code you gave me, and I'm spelling spoiler correctly as shown in the image provided
Also, I'm not saying the code is broken when I try to use it, it shows up incorrectly whenever literally anyone tries making one and I have no idea why
Still broken

ll_by_natedrawz-dbmi20b.png

?? I'm not using the code you gave me, and I'm spelling spoiler correctly as shown in the image provided
Also, I'm not saying the code is broken when I try to use it, it shows up incorrectly whenever literally anyone tries making one and I have no idea why
Still broken

ll_by_natedrawz-dbmi20b.png

Usually when you click on it it opens, and after the "=", you can type anything to have a title.
If it still isn't working, then I don't know what to tell you buddy :(

As long as you have JavaScript enabled, spoilers will work finem If not, they'll display as normal but just won't open. There's no reason to think you'd have JavaScript enabled.

I really don't know what to tell you, Paw. I'm not clear on exactly in what way spoilers are showing up incorrectly. Unless you're using Internet Explorer 6, or something... *shrugs*.

I'm using Google Chrome, I just don't want to switch to a completely different browser solely to use TBT ;;__;;
Where's Javascript in browser settings?
Sorry I'm a noob

Is time here the same for everyone? Like no matter the time difference it always shows EST? I'm in EST so I don't know.

I'm using Google Chrome, I just don't want to switch to a completely different browser solely to use TBT ;;__;;
Where's Javascript in browser settings?
Sorry I'm a noob

🛈 icon to the left of URL bar -> JavaScript -> Always allow/block on this site

But there's no reason to think it would be disabled and turning it off will just cripple the site to some extent.

Last edited:
Back