• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

If I wanted to post a topic that invited everyone to share their wishlists, for both items and villagers they're looking for, not necessarily to buy/sell/trade for specific items but just share with one another so that people may help if they feel like it but are under no obligation to, then what forum would that go into?

If I wanted to post a topic that invited everyone to share their wishlists, for both items and villagers they're looking for, not necessarily to buy/sell/trade for specific items but just share with one another so that people may help if they feel like it but are under no obligation to, then what forum would that go into?

retail. its still trading, so itd go there. train station is only for playing with others, not serious business.

I love the doubutsu no mori collectibles, but they are all sold out.
I'm probably missing some very important info about how these collectibles work and why almost everything is sold out but I didn't see any specific threads or guides about it ):

also, two other related question:

are the collectibles organizable? (aka you can chose their position) if not, they start right to left or left to right? how does it work?_? I saw some people talking about dates???
how much are the doubutsu no mori collectibles when buying from other people?

I love the doubutsu no mori collectibles, but they are all sold out.
I'm probably missing some very important info about how these collectibles work and why almost everything is sold out but I didn't see any specific threads or guides about it ):

also, two other related question:

are the collectibles organizable? (aka you can chose their position) if not, they start right to left or left to right? how does it work?_? I saw some people talking about dates???
how much are the doubutsu no mori collectibles when buying from other people?

no, theyre not. theyre organised in order they were bought, even when gifted, most recently is the top left. theres a guide on collectible prices somewhere in the marketplace. the yellow character goes for abut 14k.

no, theyre not. theyre organised in order they were bought, even when gifted, most recently is the top left. theres a guide on collectible prices somewhere in the marketplace. the yellow character goes for abut 14k.

oh... what a weird method! will try looking for the guide later, thank you so much!!! (-:

So there are infractions, yeah. The two I've gotten are "0 points." What do these points do and such?

So there are infractions, yeah. The two I've gotten are "0 points." What do these points do and such?

nothin. they were probably default things from vBullentin and the admins/mods r too lazy to remove them or dont know how.

I know all infractions or warnings received will never go away from your infraction history. However, they do expire. But are there any infractions that never expire (point value is retained as long as you stay)? If so, what are some examples?

nothin. they were probably default things from vBullentin and the admins/mods r too lazy to remove them or dont know how.

The default for banning on vBulletin-based forums is that once you reach a certain amount of points, you will automatically be banned. If I'm not mistaken, this has been disabled on TBT.

Warnings give 0 points.
Infractions give whatever amount of points the mods decide. Or one.

The default for banning on vBulletin-based forums is that once you reach a certain amount of points, you will automatically be banned. If I'm not mistaken, this has been disabled on TBT.

Warnings give 0 points.
Infractions give whatever amount of points the mods decide. Or one.

I hear that 10 points is the banning point (where one is eternally banned) on this site. Is that true?

Is it possible to make it an option where on your profile or
mini profile (displayed on the side of posts) displays your Town's
current gate status? (This would be set manually from the profile options or such)

:3 I would love that! <3

Last edited:
I hear that 10 points is the banning point (where one is eternally banned) on this site. Is that true?

Actually it's 2.

Is it possible to make it an option where on your profile or
mini profile (displayed on the side of posts) displays your Town's
current gate status? (This would be set manually from the profile options or such)

:3 I would love that! <3

I don't see that option being implemented anytime soon. I think the easiest option would be to add it to your signature, if you've got your heart set on it.

Back