The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Holy..... That's expensive! o_O Thanks for the link though! ^_^ I also see that you can buy one with 10 seashells, which I somehow have. I know you get bells from making posts and whatnot, but how do you earn seashells? Or was that a one time special thing?

You get seashells when you first create your account, they're a one-time thing that you can use to get the basics you may need for starting out your account

Why isn't there a N64 logo collectible? There really needs to be one.

Or better yet make a collection of a buncha game logos and give me all the N64 logos.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2 questions here: how do you change the title of a thread you create and how do you choose which of your collectibles are shown/not shown

1. You can change the name of a thread in advances settings.

2. You go into the inventory in the shop and from there you can mark what collectibles are hidden from your inventory. You can keep your user title active but also have it hidden.

Nevermind. I think my question goes to a different place. ^ ^

Last edited:
I know it's against the policy to discuss bans, but what does this mean?

- Username is brown, no avatar or signature (common with banned users)
- Friends list and all VMs are invisible, but you can see recent posts and created threads
- If they are on your friends list before, they don't count anymore as your friends list decreases in numbers
- If they have collectibles, they still have collectibles

Last edited:
I know it's against the policy to discuss bans, but what does this mean?

- Friends list and all VMs are invisible, but you can see recent posts and created threads
- If they are on your friends list before, they don't count anymore as your friends list decreases in numbers

y broke the rules

It means they're banned. Not sure what your question is? A lot of this is default VBulletin behaviour.

It means they're banned. Not sure what your question is? A lot of this is default VBulletin behaviour.

But most banned members still show up on your friends list and have VMs and profile information visible. What I'm asking about are those who's disappeared from your friends list immediately after they're name goes brown.

lol this is kiiind of embarrassing but i've been here for a year and i still don't know how to do spoilers?

But most banned members still show up on your friends list and have VMs and profile information visible. What I'm asking about are those who's disappeared from your friends list immediately after they're name goes brown.

I've never seen a banned member who has visitor messages visible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol this is kiiind of embarrassing but i've been here for a year and i still don't know how to do spoilers?

[SPOILER]Contents[/SPOILER]

Contents

[SPOILER=Title]Contents[/SPOILER]

Contents

[SPOILER= ]Contents[/SPOILER]

Contents

Maybe three examples is too much. They can be nested too.

I've never seen a banned member who has visitor messages visible.

You mean VM feature, or VM history?

The case in point is that I had 82 people on my friends list. Recently, it went down to 81. I went to see who it was, and it appeared that the friends feature was disabled too. When a friend of mine gets banned, my friends list doesn't go down a member. But this time, it did. I don't even think he/she unfriended me, yet he/she is no longer on my friends list, and I rarely delete friends. I came to check their VM history and profile information, ans guess what. It's all gone. So this made me curious on what this actually means.

Last edited:
I've been looking around at villager trading/selling and can't seem to find how it works exactly. I understand that you can convince someone to move in when you have 9 or less villagers by talking to them in another person's town when they are in boxes. I just learned that Mathilda is moving out of my town on the 19th, and I would like to see if anyone really wants her in their town. Should I post a thread now about it, or wait until she is in boxes to post a thread. Also how does the void work exactly? I think I understand that if a villager moves out without getting adopted, they go into the void, but that's about it.

I've been looking around at villager trading/selling and can't seem to find how it works exactly. I understand that you can convince someone to move in when you have 9 or less villagers by talking to them in another person's town when they are in boxes. I just learned that Mathilda is moving out of my town on the 19th, and I would like to see if anyone really wants her in their town. Should I post a thread now about it, or wait until she is in boxes to post a thread. Also how does the void work exactly? I think I understand that if a villager moves out without getting adopted, they go into the void, but that's about it.

-You can make a thread about it now, and if anybody wants the villager before they more you can time travel.
-Yes, unadopted villagers will stay in the void until you go to someone else's town. When you do, the villager will move into their town unless the have 10 villagers. Most people dislike picking up villagers from the void so they ask you to clear it before going to their town, which is done by going to a town with 10 villagers.

Last edited:
Thank you! I think I will just wait until it's closer because I really don't like to time travel. Is it pretty easy to find people with 10 villagers to clear the void?

Thank you! I think I will just wait until it's closer because I really don't like to time travel. Is it pretty easy to find people with 10 villagers to clear the void?

Idk, I've never done it before. If you have any acnl friends with 10 villagers in their town, you could go to theirs, or if you have a second 3ds with acnl (and you don't care about that town) then you can clear it there.

When do the fruits in the shop typically restock? I'd really like to get my native fruit, but it's been sold out for a while...

When do the fruits in the shop typically restock? I'd really like to get my native fruit, but it's been sold out for a while...

Restocks are unpredictable. The staff doesn't have a schedule on when they restock collectibles. Usually, they restock collectibles when a Bell Tree Direct occurs, which are also unpredictable.

Restocks are unpredictable. The staff doesn't have a schedule on when they restock collectibles. Usually, they restock collectibles when a Bell Tree Direct occurs, which are also unpredictable.

Thanks for the quick response! I hope it'll happen soon, but I'll just have to be patient :3

Back