• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Where do I find the number of posts others and I posted in a thread? (Like I post 7 times in the Quick Before the mods come, and Dedenne posts 3 times. Where could I find that info?

Where do I find the number of posts others and I posted in a thread? (Like I post 7 times in the Quick Before the mods come, and Dedenne posts 3 times. Where could I find that info?

When your viewing the thread (not inside) click the number next to where it says posts ^^

am i the only one who experiences this glitch? whenever i like someone's post their bells drop down to zero. it's not that big of an issue, though, and it's fixed when the page is reloaded.

am i the only one who experiences this glitch? whenever i like someone's post their bells drop down to zero. it's not that big of an issue, though, and it's fixed when the page is reloaded.

Nope, happens to me 0v0

It's a slight technical issue that we are unable to fix.

How do I like someoone's comment? I have no idea how and I want to know in case I want to alert someone on the forum.

Uh, I said I wasn't gonna post another message till after Christmas, but this issue has really been bugging me. Remember the Bell Tree Fair? Well back then I bought a TON of those tickets from the shop at that time there. They are still there not auto-deleted like they should be... I don't know if it's the right thing for me to delete them or not... Please give me help on that...

I see people on the forums referring to TBT as a currency; does this simply refer to on-site bells? Thank you!

Back