• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Is it possible to have a notification go off when someone replies to you with a quote? I looked in my profile/settings and can't find anything that allows for that

i think we should have a club penguin collectible to commemorate its shutting down. like my post if you agree

i think we should have a club penguin collectible to commemorate its shutting down. like my post if you agree

There doesn't appear to be much interest...

Has the staff made any decision yet about trading hacked items? There was that survey a few weeks ago, but it doesn't appear anything came out of it.

Has the staff made any decision yet about trading hacked items? There was that survey a few weeks ago, but it doesn't appear anything came out of it.

whoa whoa whoa- slow down there, hot shot.

staff are busy right now tabulating the results from the survey about: whether membership likes the new 2 x 6 collectibles displays or whether they'd prefer to go back to the 2 x 5 displays.

but don't worry, once that work is completed, your hacked items survey is next in queue!

How do you transfer tbt bells to in game bells? Do you connect 3ds wifi to computer's or something?

How do you transfer tbt bells to in game bells? Do you connect 3ds wifi to computer's or something?

No.... Why would that work?

You give someone on here your TBT Bells then they come to your town and very slowly give you the in-game Bells, most likely using the Re-Tail method where you put up items for the maximum price, they buy, drop and repeat. Use the TBT Marketplace for all this.

https://i.snag.gy/z29B43.jpg[/IMG]

??? How do I fix this?

I'm trying to send them.

It's not working.

https://i.snag.gy/z29B43.jpg[/IMG]

??? How do I fix this?

I'm trying to send them.

It's not working.
Bells are earned in decimals, but only display whole numbers, so even though it's saying you have 98 TBT bells, you could only have 97.8, so it'll round up saying you have 98 instead. Just withdraw an extra TBT bell to bump it up to 99 and it should allow you to transfer 98.

Hello! I'm having a problem in which I'm unable to access my latest threads and posts and I have no idea why I'm having this problem. Could someone help me out? :)

Hello! I'm having a problem in which I'm unable to access my latest threads and posts and I have no idea why I'm having this problem. Could someone help me out? :)

They've been disabled to prevent cheating during the Easter event. Once the event has ended everything will be back to normal.

9z96BxF.png

When are you going to change The Bell Tree into The Bunny Tree?

Edit Note: never mind. Just seen Admin above. It's been disabled due to easter event. Thanks

I can't seem to access my previous "Latest Post" I'm wondering why this is? I have thread I need to look at as it is important due to global Amiibo Card trading. Everytime I click on "Latest Post" a message appears and says "...You do not have permission to access this page..."

Can some one please tell me what's going on. Thank you in advance

Last edited:
if I buy an add-on (mailbox, avatar extension, avatar animation), will the little images automatically show in my lineup/sidebar? I have no collectibles and I don't want to buy any, so if possible I'd like no images even if I buy and use the add-ons.

Back