• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

people editing their posts to be really long to get more bells

maybe im just dumb who knows
No it can be abused, like people putting a lot of filler in they're posts, quoting a long article or something else long with out using the quote tag, will get you more from btb from posts.

I wanted to ask: I accidentally bought the avatar animation add-on with seashells thinking it was a signature animation add-on (ok, ok, laugh and move on :p). Is it possible to have the transaction reversed? Didn't mean to buy it and I don't need it.

Thanks in advance.

I wanted to ask: I accidentally bought the avatar animation add-on with seashells thinking it was a signature animation add-on (ok, ok, laugh and move on :p). Is it possible to have the transaction reversed? Didn't mean to buy it and I don't need it.

Thanks in advance.

Sure, no problem! You should have the seashells refunded now.

In the future, keep in mind that our Contact the Staff board may be better suited for this kind of request.

Hi!
In my profile, it says 'Dream Villagers'.
Does that mean the villagers that you want in your town or the villagers that are in your current dream town?
Thanks.

Hi!
In my profile, it says 'Dream Villagers'.
Does that mean the villagers that you want in your town or the villagers that are in your current dream town?
Thanks.

They are the villagers that you want in your town.

Hollstein, is there a way to get a picture like yours? I seem to be unable to find it.

Hollstein, is there a way to get a picture like yours? I seem to be unable to find it.

Click "Settings" at the top of the page, from there, scroll down the left side bar until you see "Edit Avatar" click that and you'll be taken to the avatar page where you can scroll through the Animal Crossing avatars (plus others) under the "Pre-defined" section.

Back