• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

how do you get seashells?..

They're only available to new members who join the site, and there is no other way to get them outside of that, nor do we have any plans to implement any other way to obtain them.
It's kind of a welcome gift to allow new users to get some basic account upgrades, after welcome TBT bells were discontinued due to abuse.

I cannot find the What are you eating right now? and What are you drinking right now? threads! :( I've looked through the pages in The Basement and have used the search box. No dice. Maybe it's just me.

I cannot find the What are you eating right now? and What are you drinking right now? threads! :( I've looked through the pages in The Basement and have used the search box. No dice. Maybe it's just me.

I'm sure the forums can survive without knowing what you're eating and drinking this very second.

They're only available to new members who join the site, and there is no other way to get them outside of that, nor do we have any plans to implement any other way to obtain them.
It's kind of a welcome gift to allow new users to get some basic account upgrades, after welcome TBT bells were discontinued due to abuse.

yea but theres people with like 100 k can you transfer seashells like you transfer bells?

yea but theres people with like 100 k can you transfer seashells like you transfer bells?

Not sure what you're looking at, but everyone can only, and will only ever receive 10 Seashells. The only user who has more than 10 is Jeremy, who has 11

nEG9wWS.jpg

I used Google. The site's search function may have also worked.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?404582-What-are-you-eating-right-now
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?410628-What-are-you-drinking-right-now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind - looking at the last post in both threads, you've definitely found them.

Well, I guess we can both be a bit hasty.

Last edited:
I know this isn't site-related but Imgur is being difficult. I (mostly) use it for this site. I don't know where else to ask this... sorry.

How can I add an image, which happens to be a gif, to an album once that album is created? :confused:

Last edited:
I know this isn't site-related but Imgur is being difficult. I (mostly) use it for this site. I don't know where else to ask this... sorry.

How can I add an image, which happens to be a gif, to an album once that album is created? :confused:

If you're logged into your account that made the album, underneath all the images click on "Add another image."

If site leaders post in Contact The Staff will it count towards the amount of their posts?

What is a referral on this site mean?

yeah, what animal crossing said, and adding on, it was taken down/off bc of abuse i believe, so it won't be implemented in the future either

- - - Post Merge - - -

or was that the interest thing in the bank i think both can be abused

yeah, what animal crossing said, and adding on, it was taken down/off bc of abuse i believe, so it won't be implemented in the future either

- - - Post Merge - - -

The interest was disabled quite some time ago due to abuse. I don't know about referrals.

If site leaders post in Contact The Staff will it count towards the amount of their posts?
I think? That's not really an important question.

Interest was abused, but I believe staff has noted in the past that referrals were a possible way to get bells but that was also throw out because of potential abuse.

Back