• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

How do I feel get hold of someone on here's here? Please help. I sent TBT to the wrong username. Please privately message me if a mod can help thank you!

How do I feel get hold of someone on here's here? Please help. I sent TBT to the wrong username. Please privately message me if a mod can help thank you!

You can open a support thread about it via our Contact the Staff board. Make sure you select Bell Correction, but be aware it will cost you 10 TBT.

Hi , this is not with this theme. But I have a Question, I want know how I make a new post?
I want to ask something for welcome amiibo cards.
Can somebody maybe help me?
It's long ago I wrote a post.
And It got a long time, before I was back here.
So How can I begin a new post?
Loves PeachesThePrettyHorse

Hi , this is not with this theme. But I have a Question, I want know how I make a new post?
I want to ask something for welcome amiibo cards.
Can somebody maybe help me?
It's long ago I wrote a post.
And It got a long time, before I was back here.
So How can I begin a new post?
Loves PeachesThePrettyHorse
If you're looking to make a new topic for help related to the Amiibo Cards, you click New Topic in the board related to your question.

Please answer me. I don't deserve to be ignored.

No one is ignoring you, we simply just can't answer questions that reflect opinions of other users

Why is this site so liberal?

because Clint Eastwood, Bill O'Reilly, Ted Nugent, and that weird lunatic fringe zipperhead guy wot's chief-of-President Trump's staff, don't none of them play Animal Crossing...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, blame Canada...

Why is this site so liberal?

Video game fansites in general tend to be more liberal since conservatives make up the majority of the older generations while liberals make up the majority of the younger generations. There are complex reasons why they're mostly liberal compared to other generations.

Not only that, but in general, young people vote liberal. It's mostly because they're in college and don't necessarily have a job when they're in college. The older people tend to vote conservative, especially parents of middle-income families living in suburban areas. But these people don't really have time to play video games (especially time-consuming create games like Animal Crossing), and if you don't play Animal Crossing, you don't necessarily have a reason to go here.

It's also worth mentioning that America is very right-winged by the rest of the world's standards, and members of TBT come from all around the world (more typically Canada, UK, and Australia). Most of these countries are very liberal.

I don't get why it's a problem that the site is mostly liberal, but it sounds like you're getting pretty aggressive when you debate. Not trying to be harsh or point fingers at you in a negative light, but some of the stuff you say are actually rude when it comes to expressing your opinions. You get very defensive over Trump or over America. I am more conservative than everyone else on TBT, but even I'm not defending every move the Republicans are doing.

When will the egg number come out of our sidebars? The Easter event is long gone, and everyone has 0, so it seems kind of pointless. :eek:

I have a question. I'd like to remove items from my collectibles list, or in general I just don't want to have the items visible on my account. How can I change this setting? Or is it permanent?

I have a question. I'd like to remove items from my collectibles list, or in general I just don't want to have the items visible on my account. How can I change this setting? Or is it permanent?

Shop -> Inventory

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's the best way of contacting someone who has visitor messages disabled and a full inbox?

You can mark them as hidden as well, that way you don't have any shown as well.

Do new profiles get checked for if they're a spam account or not? It's pretty common for the most recent member to have their website set and nothing else, but I've never paid much attention to see if they disappear.

Do new profiles get checked for if they're a spam account or not? It's pretty common for the most recent member to have their website set and nothing else, but I've never paid much attention to see if they disappear.

When I've got a lot a free time it is something I definitely check on and try to deal with.

Did you guys remove the preview post button or am I going insane

Did you guys remove the preview post button or am I going insane

uV922GW.png

Back