The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I got a question about seashells (even if I don't have one). Will tasty cakes eventually be purchasable in Kapp'ns seaside starters (or whatever that store is called) for those who have only one seashell left? Or is that not for collectibles? I think it would be a good starter collectible or something.

If I want a thread closed in a section where I can't do it myself, where do I ask? I was thinking "contact the staff" in "general support" but I wanted to make sure.

If I want a thread closed in a section where I can't do it myself, where do I ask? I was thinking "contact the staff" in "general support" but I wanted to make sure.

You can just report the thread and ask us to close it :)

Referring to section 3b in the rules:

-Forum bells or forum shop items in exchange for real money or items representative of real money.
-Animal Crossing bells, items, or villagers in exchange for real money or items representative of real money.

Is the sale of artwork or other related commissions, as long as they don't fall into the above two categories, permitted on the forums?

Referring to section 3b in the rules:

-Forum bells or forum shop items in exchange for real money or items representative of real money.
-Animal Crossing bells, items, or villagers in exchange for real money or items representative of real money.

Is the sale of artwork or other related commissions, as long as they don't fall into the above two categories, permitted on the forums?

Yes, selling art for real money is still permitted. I don't know if there will be a policy change, but they still don't mind real money for art, and to some extent, real money for amiibo cards (which they don't allow talking about it publicly in card trading threads).

So what happens when you buy a shop unlockable? I've never actually bought one, never had enough money xD But just wondering when you purchase say more inbox space, does it unlock straight away or do you have to contact a member of staff so they can activate it?

So what happens when you buy a shop unlockable? I've never actually bought one, never had enough money xD But just wondering when you purchase say more inbox space, does it unlock straight away or do you have to contact a member of staff so they can activate it?

When you buy a larger mailbox, it will unlock right away if I recall correctly. Worst case you might just have to click the active box.

Well my trading reputation was unfairly ruined, so what would you suggest?

A lot of users here have had either a negative or neutral wifi rating at one point or another, and it hasn't hindered their ability to trade. Unless your wifi rating is exceptionally bad it really isn't anything to worry about.

To me it is, since the person left a false rating, and was at fault themselves

All I ask, is that it be removed.

That's all I ask.

The shop add ons have been sold out for agggesss, when will they go back to available xD

Tbh i have no intent on buying any lol more inbox storage would be nice but i dont think i really need it.

Is my Signature too big?

Ni matter what I do the Squidward Image is supposed to be "too big"...

Disregard I fixed it. :p

Last edited:
Back