The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Do you have to purchase the +1 images in signature collectible to put a picture in your sig? I want to upload my sig but they're all sold out.

Do you have to purchase the +1 images in signature collectible to put a picture in your sig? I want to upload my sig but they're all sold out.

I believe those were all phased out long ago and they just kind of sit in the shop now. I would recommend using an image uploader instead of the one here on TBT, something like Imgur or Photobucket.

I posted on a thread and I can see my username under the "most recent post" and the thread got bumped, but when I view the thread my post is invisible so I can't edit it. This has happened to me several times and the post usually shows up if someone else posts after me, but is there any way for me to be able to see my post before someone else posts?

I posted on a thread and I can see my username under the "most recent post" and the thread got bumped, but when I view the thread my post is invisible so I can't edit it. This has happened to me several times and the post usually shows up if someone else posts after me, but is there any way for me to be able to see my post before someone else posts?

Unfortunately this is a common glitch across forums using the same software. Annoying as it is, the way to fix invisiposts is just to wait for someone else to post.

Do you guys here at BellTree have a mobile application for the forum? Such as tapatalk?

I keep getting messages about my inbox being full, so I'll empty it. But it says I have 63 "stored messages." What are stored messages and how can I empty them?

I keep getting messages about my inbox being full, so I'll empty it. But it says I have 63 "stored messages." What are stored messages and how can I empty them?

"Stored" Messages are a combination of both your Inbox and your Sent Items. If there are messages you no longer need a copy of that you sent someone, I definitely recommend clearing your Sent Items first.

"Stored" Messages are a combination of both your Inbox and your Sent Items. If there are messages you no longer need a copy of that you sent someone, I definitely recommend clearing your Sent Items first.

Oh, thank you so much!

ZrXa4fz.jpg

I'm here for this. ;)

Birthday seashells is a neat idea actually.

But regardless, the systems for distribution would be no different -- it doesn't make a difference in terms of glitches/people not receiving them.

so when is the image +1 thing gonna restock, i have some more neat gifs to prove how trash i am that i'd like to show everyone

so when is the image +1 thing gonna restock, i have some more neat gifs to prove how trash i am that i'd like to show everyone

I believe they're never going to be restocked again due to there being a signature height limit now so there really isn't any need for people to need more then the default 3 images displayed. If you want to display more gifs, just merge them all into one image, or use a signature rotator website.

Could be wrong, and things can always change, but I believe that's where it stands as of right now.

so how big is the 150 avatar expansion? i want a bigger avatar but i'm not sure how much bigger it is, what is the original size even

This is gonna sound really stupid, but how do you gift collectibles?

Last edited:
This is gonna sound really stupid, but how do you gift collectibles?
If you go into your inventory you'll see a button that says gift on whatever collectible and after be clicked you insert the users name and send.

Back