The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Do tags do anything?

they probably do the same thing that they do on Twitter and Facebook. Adding a tag to a thread puts it into a "group". You can see the threads with the same tags when you click on a tag at the bottom of the thread.

A lot of people on here use it to say stupid things that really have nothing to do with the thread, though.

As for putting a hashtag before a word #likethis, that really doesn't do anything special.

We may or may not make more avatars at a future date, but we only make ones that have an HD render available.

Oh, ok that makes sense.

I hope Nintendo releases higher quality renders soon in that case. This is the highest one I can find, but I don't think it qualifies as HD.
How disappointing.

Anyway thanks for the reply, this could be a cool way to allow new members to be a little more unique I think. I'm seeing a lot of different members with the same avatars recently

Last edited:
Hey could the mod who gave me an infraction PM me. I wanna discuss the infraction so I can learn better for the future and I also have some questions.

Why was the weird doll collectible discontinued? And is the Pokeball discontinued too?

Hi! I'm planning to change my username. After I buy a username change from the shop, should I post a thread at the "Contact the Staff" subforum?

The sun rises about 4 or 5 am from what I can remember.

Actually...

Winter - 3:00 AM. At 4:00 AM, the background becomes mid-sunrise. By 6:00 AM, the background should be completely daytime. If you're on Pacific Standard time and not logged in during the winter, the sunrise begins as early as 12:00 AM.
Fall - 4:00 AM. At 5:00 AM, the background becomes mid-sunrise.
Spring/Summer - 5:00 AM. At 6:00 AM, the background becomes mid-sunrise.

Actually...

Winter - 3:00 AM. At 4:00 AM, the background becomes mid-sunrise. By 6:00 AM, the background should be completely daytime. If you're on Pacific Standard time and not logged in during the winter, the sunrise begins as early as 12:00 AM.
Fall - 4:00 AM. At 5:00 AM, the background becomes mid-sunrise.
Spring/Summer - 5:00 AM. At 6:00 AM, the background becomes mid-sunrise.

Why do you know this?

Why do you know this?

I browse this site even when not logged in. I also browsed this site before through all 24 hours on the clock (real time). The site's default time is GMT-5. On Standard Time, it agrees with the Eastern US. On Daylight Time, people on Central Time not logged in will see the site's time agreeing with their time.

As a person living in Texas, I saw the sunrise began as early as 2:00 AM in the winter (when I was logged out).

Back