The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

How do I create a poll on here? I saw an option to but I have no clue on how to set up the table.

When starting a new topic, scroll down to the bottom to Additional Options. Click the checkbox signaling to the forum you want a poll and then adjust the number that should appear for the number of responses you want to give.

Can I advertise a closed thread in my signature? One that the site leaders closed?

How does one get text to the right of the pug in my signature, I try aligning it right but it just goes to the bottom right of the signature.

Thanks!

I presume this is the information board you were talking about Raskell?

How does one get text to the right of the pug in my signature, I try aligning it right but it just goes to the bottom right of the signature.

Thanks!

I presume this is the information board you were talking about Raskell?

Hi - For something like this you need a table:

HTML:
[table="width: 550"]
[tr]
	[td][IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/131d403219cbdc6b73150a619105e7cf/tumblr_mjr1zuH5qs1s3peh7o1_400.gif[/IMG][/td]
	[td]🐉 [COLOR="#33cc66"]Mayor Asutoro of Xi'an[/COLOR] 🐉 [/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
Copy and paste that to get:

tumblr_mjr1zuH5qs1s3peh7o1_400.gif
🐉 Mayor Asutoro of Xi'an 🐉

Thanks you so much! I'll try that now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so now I've got that I tried adding more text below the Mayor Asutoro... and it squished the text up and added the new stuff i typed in to the right of it. Do you know how to get text right under the �� Mayor Asutoro of Xi'an �� text.

Thanks again :)

Thanks you so much! I'll try that now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so now I've got that I tried adding more text below the Mayor Asutoro... and it squished the text up and added the new stuff i typed in to the right of it. Do you know how to get text right under the �� Mayor Asutoro of Xi'an �� text.

Thanks again :)
If I correctly understand what you're asking:

tumblr_mjr1zuH5qs1s3peh7o1_400.gif
🐉 Mayor Asutorgo of Xi'an 🐉

[additional lines of text]

HTML:
[table="width: 715"]
[tr]
	[td][IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/131d403219cbdc6b73150a619105e7cf/tumblr_mjr1zuH5qs1s3peh7o1_400.gif[/IMG][/td]
	[td]🐉 [COLOR="#33cc66"]Mayor Asutorgo of Xi'an[/COLOR] 🐉 

[additional lines of text][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

You can replace "[additional lines of text]" with anything you want to write, and if you want more lines, press enter to start a new line right after each sentence. Let me know if that's not what you meant!

Is a thread about trading Steam keys allowed?
I have a bunch of spares from the past few Humble Monthly bundles I'd like to perhaps trade for others games.

Is a thread about trading Steam keys allowed?
I have a bunch of spares from the past few Humble Monthly bundles I'd like to perhaps trade for others games.

It's allowed as long as you're trading them for stuff that has nothing to do with the currency here.
Probably falls under the Gamer's Lounge board:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?19-Gamers-Lounge

Actually, this is something that we are not currently allowing. I know the rules aren't 100% clear on this, but for now we ask that users hold off selling/trading game codes or any other type of IRL items here on the forums.

unknown.gif

Can anyone tell me what this collectible is?

It takes the place of glitched collectibles, for example the Christmas Light collectibles were distributed during Wintertime here, but were deleted from everyone's inventory after the Christmas event ended. Everyone's Christmas lights that were being displayed when they were deleted turned into that ? collectible. Once you update your inventory they disappear.

As far as I'm aware it's a pretty old glitch too

Back