• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Sorry if this was asked before, but how do you upload animated signatures?

You upload them to an image host like photobucket or imgur, use the image code inside of image tags (You can find out how in the FAQ) and use it in your signature code.

Yeah, what I meant was, when I tried to upload a GIF, it said I couldn't upload animated signatures. How do I do it? I have checked the FAQ, and it did not say anything about animated signatures (or at least I didn't see anything about it).

...You already did upload it. You put it in image tags and then put it in your signature code.

qsKdRLB.gif

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/qsKdRLB.gif[/img]

oh... I was using the upload signature photo thing at the bottom... Sorry for being so oblivious!

It's fine. Make sure your entire signature including text is less that 250px tall. It's showing up as 294 for me.

Last edited:
How I can put text into the spoiler thing (Wht says spoiler)

And, how I can return to get 100% wi-fi rating? D:

HTML:
 [spoiler= Put it here] then put things you want here [/spoiler]
And I'm pretty sure you cannot return to 100%

[s*poiler= "text here"][/spoiler]

No star

As for 100% wifi rating, get good ratings in the future. Over time they cycle out.

Last edited:
Just a heads up guys, if you can make BB code examples without using spaces or extra characters by using noparse

[color=Blue]Blah blah example blah blah[/color]
Blah blah example blah blah

Last edited:
Just a heads up guys, if you can make BB code examples without using spaces or extra characters by using noparse

[color=Blue]Blah blah example blah blah[/color]
Blah blah example blah blah

Wow I never knew that! Thanks gallows, I just learned something new today ^^

Will there ever be a larger mailbox added? Hoarders like me have problems letting go/emptying their super gold mailboxes out. )8

Will there ever be a larger mailbox added? Hoarders like me have problems letting go/emptying their super gold mailboxes out. )8

Nothing planned that I'm aware of. You can just download all the mail from your inbox and save it outside TBT if you want to keep it and free up some space. The option is there under the Selected Messages tab.

Are the staff ever planning to have random theme parties? If you did and you all changed your names to match the theme, we would understand it this time around.

Back