• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I am still confused, I just want the color like this, and not the span style.

I am still confused, I just want the color like this, and not the span style.

As I've said in this thread already; If you edit your profile AFTER putting a color in your usertitle it will break the coding in the color and make the span show up. If you don't want it to happen don't edit your profile.

If the coding breaks up for me, then I just reset my user title by re-entering the text. It fixes itself that way.

Hi there: I have a question regarding tbt bells earned via posting.

Started a (villager giveaway) thread in VTP last night, at 10:51pm.
But when I looked at my currency transaction log, there's no record or bells for it.
I noticed that my other (closed) threads have some bells for them, just not this current one.
Did I do something wrong there, or because there's no reply = no bells earned?
Thanks for your help! ^^

But when I looked at my currency transaction log, there's no record or bells for it.
I noticed that my other (closed) threads have some bells for them, just not this current one.
Thanks for your help! ^^

You only get bells for your own posts. The amount of bells depends on the length of the post.

Thanks for your help! ^^

I am noticing this problem alot. I made six posts yesterday yet when I look at my bell earnings I only got bells for 3 posts and the other 3 are not even recorded. They were either in the Villager trading plaza, Re-tail and the tbt marketplace.

I am noticing this problem alot. I made six posts yesterday yet when I look at my bell earnings I only got bells for 3 posts and the other 3 are not even recorded. They were either in the Villager trading plaza, Re-tail and the tbt marketplace.

You don't get bells for posts in the Marketplace.

Oh I thought it was just the information board and the basement like it says in the FAQ section.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I took a look and 2 of the posts that I didn't receive bells for were in retail and the villager trading plaza. Does it delete the record of the post if you close the thread. Both of those threads I ended up closing.

Last edited:
I disabled my sig by removing all the text. i added some important stuff and now i want to re enable it

but i cannot find the button and even after adding text the signature isnt under any posts

I disabled my sig by removing all the text. i added some important stuff and now i want to re enable it

but i cannot find the button and even after adding text the signature isnt under any posts

Your signature is working. There's usually a checkbox under "quick reply" that says "Show your Signature"

I feel this is a safe, close knit community. I just looked through the rules and couldn't find anything so here goes.
Is it against the rules to start a self harm support thread? There would be strict warnings about no details etc and that I do not promote it. There's threads about sex and sexuality so I thought I'd bring the question here. I'm in recovery and thought it would be nice to speak to others who understand.

Would making a new thread that was the same idea as an older thread, but older thread wasn't updated for a few years and isn't sticky be okay?

This fall.

(we're still conflicted on the official date, there's like three of them lol)

I'd consider the day Jer joined to be the anniversary of this version of the site, unless you want to count the old one.

Back