The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I have a question about the group collectible. Was it restocked during the last shop restock? I noticed that some users have it.

I have a question about the group collectible. Was it restocked during the last shop restock? I noticed that some users have it.
It was never sold out. The bob church group was the last in stock so now it's sold out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you get the + after your username?

It was never sold out. The bob church group was the last in stock so now it's sold out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you get the + after your username?

What do you mean plus?
Like...
Taycat (online symbol) +
or
Taycat+ (online symbol)

Or do you mean at the bottom of a page? Like the online people? If I remember correctly, if there's a +, they have you added as a friend.

What do you mean plus?
Like...
Taycat (online symbol) +
or
Taycat+ (online symbol)

Or do you mean at the bottom of a page? Like the online people? If I remember correctly, if there's a +, they have you added as a friend.

Yeah at the bottom I see a + but every time I see a + it was my friends! Thanks!

My usertitle is doing the "span" style, and I have seen people not have that, how do i delete the "span style"?

If you make a group you can change the title afterwards right? O:

(Sorry, not answering your question, but it already was.) How do you make your signature like that? Where you have a small spoiler on the right?

(Sorry, not answering your question, but it already was.) How do you make your signature like that? Where you have a small spoiler on the right?

She used a table. In Kaiaa's Signature Guide (found on this board, stickied), there's a basic template for having one thing on the left and one on the right.

Will we ever be able to display more than 10 collectibles? Once I am in possession of all birthstone collectibles, I would like to be able to display all those I have. I believe this subject has been brought up before, but I am unaware of any conclusion.

Will we ever be able to display more than 10 collectibles? Once I am in possession of all birthstone collectibles, I would like to be able to display all those I have. I believe this subject has been brought up before, but I am unaware of any conclusion.

Sorry, can't promise anything at this time. It's not out of question, but it's not anything we want to promise either. In due time, we hope to have some solution.

Back