• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I'm going to laugh so hard if a new user takes one of the Staff Wizard's names.

Last edited:
I'm going to laugh so hard if a new user takes one of the Staff Wizard's names.

They can't take our old names, they're put on reserve. :D

These names go into reserve too when we switch back.

They can't take our old names, they're put on reserve. :D

These names go into reserve too when we switch back.

Wow, I wish my name could be put on reserve. That's the whole reason I haven't changed it.

Not sure where to put this since it's a question about the player community/culture and not entirely the game or the forum, but:

What does it mean when someone asks for "dreamie proof"? For example, a cycling thread in the Villager Trading Plaza might specify that they want dreamie proof before they'll sell/give away a really popular villager.

[EDIT] to reply: Oh, ok, so proof that they're one of your dream villagers. That wasn't what I'd guessed at all and makes much more sense. Thanks Capella!

Last edited:
Not sure where to put this since it's a question about the player community/culture and not entirely the game or the forum, but:

What does it mean when someone asks for "dreamie proof"? For example, a cycling thread in the Villager Trading Plaza might specify that they want dreamie proof before they'll sell/give away a really popular villager.

Dreamie proof means having proof that you want said villager
Say if you want Marshal, you have to show proof you're looking for him, the most acceptable kind of proof is a picture of him somewhere in your sig saying that you're looking for him
That make sese?

If you have an email on here, that you joined on, can another person join using the same email?

If you have an email on here, that you joined on, can another person join using the same email?

I highly doubt it. And why would you want to do that? Having your own private email is for security purposes, not for just handing out for random people to use.

Oh

Last edited:
It's the other way around from what you suggested.

[url=link]text[/url]

how do you post an image under a spoiler?? or make a spoiler drop box thing for that matter..

tumblr_n8yzcaxKf71tqw0zvo1_1280.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

how do you post an image under a spoiler?? or make a spoiler drop box thing for that matter..
here you go!

Back