• Cherry
TBT Popularity Poll:
  • Apple
  • Peach
  • Cherry
  • Orange
  • Pear

1710286666088.jpeg

My brother just randomly found this on the bus earlier today.

This forum is more active than it was last year. That’s pretty impressive when there hasn’t been a new Animal Crossing game in a while.

Even the TBT Marketplace is busy again.

In Ocarina of Time, there’s a lot of dungeons that you can’t enter because you’re too short. But in 7 years, after he becomes an adult, he becomes way taller. I guess all that Milk paid off.

In Ocarina of Time, there’s a lot of dungeons that you can’t enter because you’re too short. But in 7 years, after he becomes an adult, he becomes way taller. I guess all that Milk paid off.
After 7 years, my slingshot and boomerang have rotted... Oh sweet I still have some milk.

In all seriousness, I think this feature is neat. It's funny watching OoT randomizers and being able to breeze through Dodongo's Cavern as Adult Link 'cause he's so tall. 😂

So according to reviews, Kung Fu Panda 4 is just...mid 😕 a movie that exists. It's too bad.... I was excited about it when it was revealed because I love KFP but a part of me was also iffy about it because...did we really need a 4 to begin with?

Movies in general have been absolute duds as of late. It's like....producers and directors have lost their touch. Well, you won't catch me going to a movie theater anytime soon. It used to be such a fun time, the highlight of any weekend....

Movies in general have been absolute duds as of late. It's like....producers and directors have lost their touch. Well, you won't catch me going to a movie theater anytime soon. It used to be such a fun time, the highlight of any weekend....
I agree here. In fact, it’s been this way for over 10 years now. While we still have a few good movies every once in a while, the animation branch is all trash now. It’s all sequels and remakes, and even when they do make something new, they use the same old formulas.

At this point, I’ll have to disregard the existence of movies that are an insult to previous franchises. This also includes the Star Wars sequel trilogy.

Kraft dinner ain't the same as it used to be when I was a kid (insert old man grumbles)
How is that different now?
Post automatically merged:

When I found out Chuck E. Cheese’s full name was “Charles Entertainment Cheese” I couldn’t stop laughing. 😂
Defunctland or Yesterword had an episode on that.

When people aren't total idiots going all "But I don't wanna uwu!" and actually cooperate with you... These are the beautiful kinds of people, bless and protect them 🙏💖

So, I saw this ad on YouTube that was very bizarre and makes me continue to wonder what hardcore crack the people behind it are on. It was Mario from the Mario Movie, but his head was on a baby for some reason. I posted the actual picture before but I think that almost got the post deleted. But I don’t know why YouTube keeps giving me ads and posts like this. I think I should have reported the ad.

Last edited:
Just checked out a forum I used to be somewhat active on in 2016-2018 and oh gosh I am glad TBT has the rules it does because what in the world is going on over there??
(For context, they have an entire section for debates.)

Back