• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Wait a minute…STING played Feyd-Rautha in the old Dune movie?? (“Don’t Stand So Close to Me!”) Wasn’t the character supposed to be a teenager? That’s a wild casting choice, I’m sorry. 😂

IMG_3420.jpeg
bro what kind of BS is this??

My nicotine tolerance is WAY too high! I need to chill it out w/ the tobacco.

My 3DSs have been sold. It’s rather depressing to face a closing chapter, but I had a fun time playing the 3DS while it lasted.

I swear every single time that I learn something new in Geometry, they make us learn something new (we don’t even do anything geometry related. No idea why the class is called that). Because we learned how to do distance formula and the Pythagorean theorem, we had to learn how to find a midpoint using only endpoints, and vice versa, a few days ago. And today we had to learn yow to calculate something else with lines (I don’t really understand it, I was in the bathroom when the teacher explained). It’s not that hard for me, but sheesh, can I have a few minutes to breathe before having to learn something else?

The medication I am taking called "Sertraline" is making me feel less stressed and not having to worry. Guess this is how its going to be going forward. I don't know what I feeling anymore.

^Tiramisu is AMAZING! I haven't had it in ages!

It seems like in my school, the last mature grade was the class of 2023. That’s the class my sister was in, and I met a lot of the seniors through band. That grade seemed to actually care about stuff and wanted to do something with their lives, and also, most of them seemed to actually act like 12th graders. For some reason, that last point is something that needs to be specified. This year’s seniors are worse, and really soon, that’s going to be my grade, which is just horrifying to think about. By the time the current seniors graduate, I don’t think there’s going to be a senior class that mostly acts like real adults ever again. Seriously, ever.

Tired of going through the motions...it seems like a thought always pops up and guilt trips me. I'm so sick of it...:(

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I can’t listen this song without immediately hearing a “chilled out groove”. My mind just mentally plays the synth. I’m definitely not linking the song I’m thinking of, but all I can say is:
Hearing this immediately reminded me of the underworld theme. I listened to it on youtube and even though it was just the theme I could still hear the effects of the knight's spotting and charging after you.

Back