• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Speaking of abominations on TV, anyone remember the puke that was Angela Anaconda?
I never heard of it until two years ago when I decided to watch Mr Enter’s “worst cartoon theme songs” youtube videos. Angela Anaconda was one of them. What’s crazier was that I never knew that show existed until 20 years after it ended. I was missing out on a lot of TV then.

The 2000s had a lot of stupid cartoons that are better off if not mentioned at all. The worst ones include:
  • Angela Anaconda
  • Brothers Flubb
  • Coconut Fred
  • My Gym Partner’s a Monkey
  • Chop Socky Chooks
  • Squirrel Boy
  • Johnny Test
  • Skunk Fu
  • League of Super Evil
  • Class of 3000

The 2000s had a lot of stupid cartoons that are better off if not mentioned at all. The worst ones include:
  • Angela Anaconda
  • Brothers Flubb
  • Coconut Fred
  • Chop Socky Chooks
  • Squirrel Boy
  • Johnny Test
  • Skunk Fu
  • League of Super Evil
  • Class of 3000
Can’t forget about The Nutshack. Well, actually, I do want to forget about it.

I’m physically so tired but it’s that good kind of tired u know what I mean, where it’s like damn I worked really hard today and now laying in bed is just fire 🔥

Angela Anaconda? Actually, I’ve never heard of it. Let me search it up right now…
GET IT OFF GET IT OFF MY SCREEN

My older sister always thought I was crazy for watching this as a kid because the animation style was so ugly LOL

My name is Angela hey hello, welcome to my very own show 🎶

• Angela Anaconda
  • Brothers Flubb
  • Coconut Fred
  • Chop Socky Chooks
  • Squirrel Boy
  • Johnny Test
  • Skunk Fu
  • League of Super Evil
  • Class of 3000
Am I the only one that actually liked Class of 3000?

Mega Babies is one of the worst things ever allowed on TV. I never watched it, but I watched a review of it, and it’s a really, really bad show. Do not search it up. And definitely don’t search up a video of it. I’m not trying to use reverse psychology. I’m being sincere. Don’t watch anything from it if you ever want to eat again, or if you don’t want to be at a toilet throwing up for five hours.

The worst part about the show has to be that it was aimed at kids. They’re putting stuff to make you vomit in a kids show. The writers and creators of that show either really hate children or took a pound of crack every time they wrote an episode.
My brain automatically read that first part as "Mega Diaper Babies" from that one episode of Rugrats lol 😂 it was basically a spoof of The Fantastic Four plus some other super hero stuff in general. Man I love classic Rugrats.

Oo some other weird shows I remember as a kid were Dirtgirl world and Horace in slow Motion 😭 I did not enjoy them.

I only watched (or half watched) My Gym Partner’s a monkey once on Cartoon Planet. I don’t really remember what it was like in terms of writing but the artstyle slaps. I tried to make an OC that would fit in the show since idk where to watch it. She’s an Arctic Hare exchange student from Iceland. I read on the wiki that apparently rabbits are evil and not allowed at the school. But hares are not rabbits, so I guess they could accept her.

I only watched (or half watched) My Gym Partner’s a monkey once on Cartoon Planet. I don’t really remember what it was like in terms of writing but the artstyle slaps. I tried to make an OC that would fit in the show since idk where to watch it. She’s an Arctic Hare exchange student from Iceland. I read on the wiki that apparently rabbits are evil and not allowed at the school. But hares are not rabbits, so I guess they could accept her.
Well, I learned something new today. I used to watch that and I don't remember this.

i want to play a steam game but it’s only for windows and im on mac RAHHHH

Thinking about the TBT anime idea that was spawned in The Basement nearly four years ago. If we had the power of the Warrior Cats fandom that would've been funny as hell

Back