• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Xbox controllers are superior to PlayStation controllers. Just have to put that out there.

do you ever just want to buy a big block of cheese and consistently nibble on it in random places?
You can do that, you know. 🧀😋 I seldom purchase blocks of cheese though, because I don't have time to be slicing the damn thing. But taking small bites out of food individually instead of preparing them together for a proper meal is something I occasionally do. 🤭

So far, I’ve played every mainline Kirby game. The only exceptions are Kirby’s Adventure and Kirby’s Return to Dream Land, but I’ve played their remakes so I’m counting them. Out of every game, I’d say the worst one is Kirby Star Allies. Kirby Squeak Squad is also up there, but everything besides Kirby Star Allies is at least somewhat decent. That game is the only one I’d say is meh. The worst Kirby game isn’t nearly as bad as the worst mainline Mario or Zelda game (if we’re not counting the CDi, that would be Zelda 2 and The Lost Levels). Here’s my complete list (I’m counting the games I’ve only played the remakes of based on videos and their remakes).

16. Kirby Star Allies
15. Kirby: Squeak Squad
14. Kirby’s Dream Land
13. Kirby’s Dream Land 2
12. Kirby’s Dream Land 3
11. Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
10. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
9. Kirby’s Adventure
8. Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
7. Kirby and the Forgotten Land
6. Kirby Super Star
5. Kirby Super Star Ultra
4. Kirby: Triple Deluxe
3. Kirby’s Return to Dream Land
2. Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe
1. Kirby: Planet Robobot

Since I’ve played those, I would now need to play all of the spin offs. I’ve played some of them, but there’s still a lot of uncharted territory for me. I guess it’s time to play the best video game of all time, Kirby Toy Box.

I'm really appreciating this new Michael Cera CeraVe commercial sheerly for the fact that it hopefully means I won't have to hear my dry skin talking to me again.

One of the racers in Mario Kart 8 has won against a seal in a motorboat race, and another racer in MK8 Deluxe was also a plane racer.

The pop quiz question is, what two games am I alluding to?

Kinda going crazy 'cause I already had my monthly session of listening to Rhapsody in Blue...was gonna do it on the anniversary but I felt like waiting until the weekend. It's a very special piece to me and I don't want to overdue it!

One of the racers in Mario Kart 8 has won against a seal in a motorboat race, and another racer in MK8 Deluxe was also a plane racer.

The pop quiz question is, what two games am I alluding to?
Is the first one is Diddy Kong Racing?

Woke up from a dream recently. The dream was okay for the most part but near the end of it some guy got his legs decapitated from his body. Like, wth?! Lol.

Woke up from a dream recently. The dream was okay for the most part but near the end of it some guy got his legs decapitated from his body. Like, wth?! Lol.

It was me. Sorry, I had a sudden urge to chop off someone's legs.

/joking

Back