• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I’ve seen a lot of people complaining about this Madame Web movie and I’m thinking…I could be biased here, but don’t most Marvel movies kinda suck? I’m not sure what people were expecting. Unless it’s The Room levels of bad…then I get it.

Yeah, Marvel movies have gone downhill imo, and I know a lot of others feel the same way. The last one I enjoyed was Guardians of the Galaxy 3, but other than that I haven't really enjoyed anything since Endgame. 💀

I’ve seen a lot of people complaining about this Madame Web movie and I’m thinking…I could be biased here, but don’t most Marvel movies kinda suck? I’m not sure what people were expecting. Unless it’s The Room levels of bad…then I get it.
No yeah, Marvel's over-saturation and hunger for money has made all of their recent movies and shows very hard to be excited for. I think since this one's Sony, people expect it to be even worse 💀
I haven't kept up as much, so maybe it's worse than I thought it was

I could have sworn for a moment there were image icons next to the skull emojis and the skull emojis did NOT look like they're supposed to. Refreshed and they're back to normal.

Not sure if that was the forum or on my end, but that was kind of weird. Lol.

I can’t remember the last time I started a thread.

Every day, I check the news for Nintendo-related stuff. Because, you know, I’m an impatient apple. I waited for the Café to come back in ACNH, I waited for Pokémon Scarlet/Violet to get HOME support, I wait every time to see sale number updates. I’ll do the same for NSO-related stuff.

Maybe they’ll release DK64 and DKR for Nintendo Switch Online this year. But even so, I’m still impatient due to uncertainty and the fact that game development takes a while.

Last June, I made a song about Kirby based on this song from South Park. This is how it went:

Who’s the puffball that loves eating shortcakes?
Killing monsters just for a snack?
Who’s the puffball that loves his friends?
Everyone knows it’s Kirby! (Kirby: Hi!)

Who’s the puffball that really hates trees?
Killing cycloptic creatures for free?
Who’s that cutie that gobbles everything?
Everyone knows it’s Kirby! (Kirby: Hiyae!)

Hates caterpillars
But he loves butterflies
Hugging his enemies
Beating up final bosses

Who’s the angel that’s eight inches tall?
Loves wearing the most adorable hats?
Next time that you see a pink ball
Maybe you’ll think of Kirby!

It’s one of the few things I made like this that doesn’t make me recoil to think about it. But maybe that’s because it’s not even a year old yet.

One of the biggest things in the news this year is that Steamboat Willie, the very first Mickey Mouse cartoon, has entered public domain. This means anybody can use that specific cartoon without legal trouble. This is a good thing for the following reasons:
  • Disney cancelled The Owl House because it “didn’t fit the brand”.
  • Disney cancelled The Ghost and Molly McGee because it didn’t get enough views when they failed to promote the show.
  • Their Disney+ service screwed over modern Disney cartoons.
  • They made other bad decisions that audiences frowned upon.
If you can’t show respect to us, then we don’t have to show respect to them.

At first I thought Drift didn't send me a Valentines letter in New Leaf because I didn't have high enough friendship with him and therefore he doesn't love me but then I just remembered that in New Leaf only villagers of the opposite gender of the player will send the player Valentines letters(if you have high enough friendship with the villager), my mayor in New Leaf is male and therefore only female villagers will send me Valentines letters and Drift will never ever send me a Valentine no matter how high my friendship with him is because he is a boy, maybe next year when I move in Puddles & Lily and build up friendship with them they will give me Valentines letters.

Guys help, I’m addicted to the newest Island’s song released in MSM, Ethereal Workshop. It’s too good! The new monster Vhenshun, is a perfect percussionist that really carries! I can’t wait to hear it’s completed version.

I just realized that I’ve only had my old profile picture for like two weeks before changing it. I think the next time I’ll change it is spring.

I’m feeling a little disgruntled about the sequel to my best novel— am focusing more on blogs, poems, but still fine-tuning my current story. I love writing stories, but I’m WAY too sensitive and don’t have the right personality to publish a novel, if that makes sense. I’ve tried before, but it’s not a big priority. I’m fine with constructive criticism but the idea of someone calling my work “atrocious” or laughing at it terrifies me. (Have to take a step back from BookTube….)
I’m young but feel like an old lady with these new writing terms, like “beta readers”, “worldbuilding”, etc. It’s also funny, how most creatives are sensitive people, but we must separate ourselves from our work— not an easy task. I feel deeply connected to what I do.
Writing is framed as this free-form fantasy, when in actuality…people act like there’s a formula to getting it right— almost like math. The thing is, I don’t like math. Writing a novel was my escape from reality, and now I realize, it is just that, it IS reality…packaged in a prettier box.

One of the biggest things in the news this year is that Steamboat Willie, the very first Mickey Mouse cartoon, has entered public domain. This means anybody can use that specific cartoon without legal trouble. This is a good thing for the following reasons:
  • Disney cancelled The Owl House because it “didn’t fit the brand”.
  • Disney cancelled The Ghost and Molly McGee because it didn’t get enough views when they failed to promote the show.
  • Their Disney+ service screwed over modern Disney cartoons.
  • They made other bad decisions that audiences frowned upon.
If you can’t show respect to us, then we don’t have to show respect to them.
It does feel like the old abandoned Disney Martins and the Coys cartoon originally from "Make Mine Music" was the inspiration for Netflix's Klaus.

I may always have Molly McGee as my forum avatar starting July 2023, but not one of them will she be in her main outfit.

Disney can go ahead and cancel the show they want, but I will cancel all my future business with the company. And when I do start making games, Disney will never bear the copyrights to my games, even when I sell them to a big name publisher.

Would you consider The Rock a nepo baby? I know his dad and grandpa aren’t as famous as him, but they DID help him get his start in wrestling, I guess….

Back