• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

Wow. The Chiefs won.

Also, and this is just my personal take, but the lanterns on the site banner would look better if they were smaller and hanging from the tree on the site banner. It would definitely look better imo, rather than having them strewn across the banner itself and obscuring the text at the top.
Or at least lower the opacity so you can still read the text. At this point, they are just obnoxious and obstructing the view.

So the Chiefs got another chief rank in the NFL, while the 49ers haven’t found the gold.

Eight months later, I hope it’s not Dodgers vs Rays again, where the Dodgers win.

The Super Bowl was today? Hell, I didn't even know XD (Doesn't matter; I still wouldn't have watched it even if I had known).

I wanted the Chiefs to win. It’s better they start their dynasty as us Detroiters watch the team that beat us two weeks ago lose in overtime. Now they know what heartbreak feels like.

I hope my boss isnt watching me from.the cameras, its half term and therehardly any peole about. Nearly falling asleep on ghe chair.

Only worryibg because in the past shes moaned how long ive been sitting and not doing anything but eveythunk js.done. even though there isnt anythijg else to do and she nikpiks on stuff that no one carrs abouy

I didn’t even see the Super Bowl. I think I was asleep when it happened.

I didn't watch the game because I fell asleep lol.
But I heard about Nickelodeon and SpongeBob.

It’s been over ten years since I have last played this game, but the worst game I ever played is Carnival Island. The reason? It’s the plot.

I’m okay if a video game has a plot seems very “kiddie” to me, but the game’s story is a whole different level of stupidity. There’s no conflict, no bleak parts of the game, it’s annoyingly optimistic. Even from the game’s beginning, I knew that I wouldn’t like the story. The kids were able to enter the carnival because a ticket randomly appeared. And the carnival looked like it was “run-down” because not enough people were playing the games. And when you have completed enough achievements in all carnival games in an area, something “exciting” happens (like the carnival lifting in the sky and finding its way among floating islands). You can also be a “hero” for completing some special achievements. There’s nothing heroic you can do if there’s no conflict.

A lesson to teach people about making shows or games made for an average audience. Even “too much positivity” or “all positivity and no negativity” is bad for video game plots. I already have a low tolerance for “too much negativity” and “all negativity and no positivity”.

I've been told by more than several people in the past that I'd make an amazing U.S. president.
If I were president I would outlaw garden rakes and have everyone rake with forks. Anyone caught using a garden rake would have to step on a lego piece.

Also serious prison inmates would be trained in intense tap-dancing lessons. If they can't do that we launch them into enemy territory with a trebuchet. If we're lucky we might break a radar dish or something.

Vote for me.

Been craving pizza for quite a while now.

They cancelled school tomorrow because of snow. That means I can sleep for longer tonight! Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!
If I were president I would outlaw garden rakes and have everyone rake with forks. Anyone caught using a garden rake would have to step on a lego piece.
I’ll vote for you. I’m tired of this happening to me:

Hope we don't lose power tonight. We seem to be very prone to that.

My fellow zoomers will make some of the most amazing and prodigial creative work man has ever seen that should take years to create in like a week and be like “yeah, have this i guess”

Oh YEAH! HAPPY 100th ANNIVERSARY TO RHAPSODY IN BLUE!!! 🩵🩵🩵
(Yeh i know this is probably not the first version don’t @ me)
IMG_1993.jpeg

The scene of Princess Peach materializing at the end of SM64, along with the music that plays, is really one of my favorite moments. It always stuck with me. It's probably why I find Princess Peach to be such an icon ❤️💖

Back