Place your random thoughts.

I know a lot of US presidents, but there’s a lot between the 1800s and the 1950s that I’ve never heard of in my life. Like, who is John Tyler?

It’s going to go back to normal weather on Tuesday. And it’s going to rain. I guess I should enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.

i went out out on friday and my phone STILL feels gross from all the pub tables - but the case is made out of bamboo so if i use proper alcohol cleaning stuff it'll literally disintegrate...... 🥲 this is an actual disclaimer on the website (it's a casetify one so it was v overpriced and expensive anyway - just for me to ruin it!?!?) WHAT DO I DO LMAOO
Is it safe to clean it with white vinegar?

Top 5 best Mario Final Boss themes:

5. Yoshi’s Island (it’s called Super Mario World 2, so I’ll count this game)
4. New Super Mario Bros. Wii/2 (Phase 2)
3. Super Mario Galaxy 2
2. Super Paper Mario
1. Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

Honorable mentions:

3. Super Mario Bros. 3
2. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
1. Super Mario World

Special mention to Partners in Time. I like the penultimate boss music better than the final boss track, but I can’t include it because it’s not the actual final boss song. If I could, it would be the first honorable mention.

Funny how Andy Reid (head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs) of all people reminded me in a TV ad about a kids show I once watched, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast. Reid uttered the titular beast's catchphrase, "Great Googly Moogly" when he saw that the airbrushed wording on the practice turf read "CHEFS" instead of "CHIEFS".

Turns out, I'm not the only person in the world that saw this show. Anyway, it's on Amazon Prime for the time being. Coincidence maybe?

I don't really post in the "What Are You Happy About Today?" Thread anymore(for personal reasons) but I'm happy today is Bowser's Inside Story's 15th anniversary! I really love the Mario & Luigi Series sooo much! It's been one of my special interests since 2018

Less than 50 days to go for my vacation! It's almost all I can think about now and I can't wait.

I've also added another potential trip to my list of travels I'd like to take in the future. It's honestly kind of a stupid one so it's unlikely I'd end up doing it, but even the planning process has been super enjoyable and I've had a lot of fun learning about the histories of the towns I would be visiting. It's too bad traveling around as much as I'd like to would end up being so expensive, I don't know if I'll ever be able to have the time and/or money to complete all of those travels!

Did anyone see that ad on the Super Bowl that featured people washing others' feet? It made me cringe so hard. Despite the message being sent (Jesus; I'll leave it at that), that ad is definitely going on a "Weirdest Super Bowl Ads" compilation.

These new reacts seem unnecessary imo. Plus they make it more difficult to choose the "heart" react when I want to choose it, since it's further away from the center now when hovering on the like react.

I'm not even sure in which situations I would use them, but oh well. I'm glad others here enjoy them, at least.

The only Super Bowl commercials I enjoyed were the State Farm one and Elf Cosmetics with Judge Judy (or “Judge Beauty”). Nickelodeon remains the funniest place to watch the actual bowl. 😂

I used to think that living alone would be nice. However, this experience of having the house to myself for two days proves that I'm still not ready. It's depressing making my own background noise. Also, a bit scary hearing the creaks and thumps of this house. I could've sworn that I heard footsteps last night.

I'll just pretend that they're my relatives keeping watch over me.

Also, and this is just my personal take, but the lanterns on the site banner would look better if they were smaller and hanging from the tree on the site banner. It would definitely look better imo, rather than having them strewn across the banner itself and obscuring the text at the top.

Why can't I just bottle up my feelings and keep my mouth shut like I used to as a teenager?

YES! The Chiefs WIN! All is as it should be. BYE, SAN FRANCISCO!! :LOL:

EDIT: To clarify, I am NOT a Chiefs fan. I wanted the Lions to win it all since the Cowboys messed up again. But I would NOT accept a 49'ers victory. And it looks like I was right. 🥳

Last edited:
Back