Place your random thoughts.

I rediscovered an old favorite from years ago, and found this.
The Oblongs made a reference to one of my favorite shows...I didn't expect to see that at all!

1704780135018.jpeg

I’ve been on tbt for almost 10 years and I’ve never ever won anything in a raffle on it ever. But I believe in you, my two glow wand raffle tickets! LoL

I don’t even know how I got gumdrops, I didn’t participate in the event.

I’ve been on tbt for almost 10 years and I’ve never ever won anything in a raffle on it ever. But I believe in you, my two glow wand raffle tickets! LoL

I don’t even know how I got gumdrops, I didn’t participate in the event.

I'm the opposite, lmao. I've never won an event in my 10 years+ of being here, but I have won several raffles. Most notably the Kaleidoclover raffle from several years ago, a Halloween raffle, a Thanksgiving raffle, and the most recent raffle from this past Halloween event.

I just don't have any artistic skill at all and don't really care about most of the events where you can win something. Here's hoping you can win a raffle soon though!

I'm not just watching this episode, but the fact that they just randomly started singing made me laugh when I first saw it.

I'm the opposite, lmao. I've never won an event in my 10 years+ of being here, but I have won several raffles. Most notably the Kaleidoclover raffle from several years ago, a Halloween raffle, a Thanksgiving raffle, and the most recent raffle from this past Halloween event.

I just don't have any artistic skill at all and don't really care about most of the events where you can win something. Here's hoping you can win a raffle soon though!
And I’m only in the middle. I won two collectible raffles where the prize can be sold, and won an event in the 2017 TBT Fair (I only won one award collectible).

The hardcore Simpsons fans who were offended by the Poochie episode because of how it portrayed them should stay away from Super Paper Mario. Not only does it have Francis (like, his entire character), but there's also the minigame you play with him, which has a question that goes like this:
IMG_5788.png

Why are some people so good at writing stories? Granted, I'm one of 'em, but I don't like sharing my ideas because I fear no one'll really like them (I may start a museum thread for users to share story ideas in and share progress on them if they decide to write them, although idk if that's within museum guidelines).

So games like Super Mario Bros Wonder and Splatoon 3 appeal to kids, and games like Mortal Kombat and Call of Duty appeal to young adults. But older age groups than young adults would get the appeal to Super Mario 64 and Diddy Kong Racing.

The last part may not be true 20 years ago, but it is true today. Kids these days wouldn’t be interested into N64 games.

So games like Super Mario Bros Wonder and Splatoon 3 appeal to kids, and games like Mortal Kombat and Call of Duty appeal to young adults. But older age groups than young adults would get the appeal to Super Mario 64 and Diddy Kong Racing.

The last part may not be true 20 years ago, but it is true today. Kids these days wouldn’t be interested into N64 games.
I get where you're coming from, but I'm interested in owning an N64 and a few games for it, and I'm still a kid (do teens count as kids? lol). But still, yeah, most people usually look at the cover or promotional materials for a game, judge it, and depending on their judgement, never pick it up.

HELP my friend and i were joking around about those emails from "comfort characters" that writers will offer on like, etsy or AO3 or whatever. but she actually BOUGHT ME ONE FOR CHRISTMAS AND I HAVENT OPENED IT YET BECAUSE I WANT HER TO BE ONLINE TO READ IT TOGETHER AND ITS SITTING THERE MENACINGLY IN MY INBOX AAAAAA IM GONNA COMBUST DSHJNMSASDK THIS IS SO SILLY TO GET EXCITED OVER LMAO

1.PNG

HELP.PNG

Wonder what technology will exist in 50 years. A lot can change which is kinda scary.

Indeed. I also just can't help but to think that by then we're all going to be old. Real old (either that or pushing daisies 🌼).

But I guess we could merge with robots from the future and live forever, right?

Last edited:
I know the video is old, but I can't believe that TheMysteriousMrEnter put the Kirby Right Back At Ya theme song on his worst theme songs ranking. I thought the song was good. It's kind of repetitive though.

This is genuinely one of the best ads I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever just willingly searched up an ad before just to listen to it. This song is really good for no reason.

I really love this one, but maybe I'm biased because I prefer M&Ms over Skittles, lmao (the full length song is also just really good).

Everyone's worst nightmare is coming true. The theater shut down for a week.

Why? I don't know, all I saw was a post on the staff site about it. I'm guessing some mentanence. Or maybe something bigger.

Last night I was randomly thinking about Ted Bundy’s daughter Rose. I know her background is dark, but I feel bad for the lady. Her dad was a horrible person, and her mom was delusional (or brainwashed) enough to be in a relationship with someone like that. In the childhood photos of her, she also bore a strong resemblance to her father.

I’m glad she’s staying out of the public eye. Especially with the rise of social media, the memes would be relentless. I read that she changed her name to avoid association with him, as she should. But I can’t imagine being in her shoes. She has probably had therapy and made peace with her parents (somewhat) but it’s still interesting to think about her and what her life became.
Another weird thing to point out is that one of his disguises was a cop named “Officer Roseland.” The fact that he used that name to lure young women into their demise and then (presumably) used Rose for his daughter is…sick.

After reading about the seven seals, I’m beginning to develop my own beliefs about the future.
  • Before the second coming of Christ (one of the most important events in the future), the “third antichrist” prophecy Nostradamus predicted will come true. We may also get into a third world war and a second American civil war.
  • Then Jesus will make a return to the world. At the same time, Satan will be thrown into a bottomless pit, and there will be world peace.
  • After 1,000 years of world peace, Satan will return, and that is when the seven seals will open.

If I had a nickel for every time a character on South Park sang about not wanting other racial minorities to be in their their lives and the number goes incredibly hard, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

And if I had a nickel for every meme that Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension spawned, I'd have… I don't know, I only watched that movie once or twice years ago. And I somehow don't even remember this scene.

Last edited:
Back