Place your random thoughts.

The strongest version of Link is a very easy pick. Some may say Ancient Deity Link from Majora's Mask. Others might say Tears of the Kingdom Link. But we all know what the real answer is.

It's obviously CDi Link. He's just factually and objectively the only correct answer. For starters, he just doesn't need to breathe. A lot of versions of Link can't survive underwater, showing they do need air. But CDi Link? No. He can say “well, excuse me, Princess” until the end of time, with no stops. Do you really want to get into a fight with someone who can survive underwater indefinitely? Every other Link just cowers at his sight. He's not just a Link, he's a higher form of being.

edit: I know it's not CDi Link that says that but it's just too funny for me to change it now

Last edited:
I went downstairs and saw my stepmom open a can of maple syrup with a large knife. We have clips that cut spouts for those cans specifically, but I guess she couldn't find it. 😭

I hope we get a lot of snow tonight. I just want to stay home all toasty tomorrow. It would be nice just to have one weekend free from everything. Especially since the holidays are done now.

Also been playing p****** MMO 3d recently again and I'm excited about how it is coming along. Even found some shinies today. They have multiple types of shinies to find for some on there.

I saw a Loony Tunes short where Bugs Bunny shot a guy for coughing during his performance. I was not expecting that.

I don't want to clean the snow. I hate shoveling and I hate how cold it is outside.

edit: I think it's just that I haven't done it in at least a year, but it wasn't really that bad. We were back inside after like 20 minutes. My fingers are just really numb now.

edit 2: yeah, never mind. It wasn't a big issue when I had to shovel my driveway because it's, you know, mine. But now I have to go and shovel someone else's driveway because they're not home. So now I do hate it.

edit 3: last edit. It at least was already cleared, so since it snowed twice, and the second time was a lot less snow, it wasn't very bad.

Last edited:
Though I technically have seen the northern lights (if that camp counselor wasn’t lying and it wasn’t just a very big smooth .00000001% green cloud) the noctilucent clouds i saw in Hamburg looked more like aurora borealis tbh XD

specifics aside, i still feel very blessed to have seen both ^^

If Basic Math is taught as fast as Calculus, everything would be put into one section (which is how chapters are divided.

If Algebra is taught as fast as Calculus, everything would be put into one chapter.

But if Calculus is taught as fast as Calculus, it would have multiple chapters, as limits and derivatives only take up three chapters.

In other words, Calculus is taught very quickly.

In the Mario and Luigi series, they have an obsession with having Wigglers as bosses. It happens in every game (in Partners in Time, there's a Shroob version instead, but still. In every game except Bowser's Inside Story, it's not really the Wiggler's fault you fight it. In Superstar Saga, it's because you step on it. In Partners in Time, it's because you knock over it's glass of Toad life energy (it makes more sense if you play the game), in Dream Team, Popple enrages a Wiggler and you get dragged in, and in Paper Jam, he's normally friendly but is turned evil by Paper Kamek. In Bowser's Inside Story, though, he forces Bowser to eat a carrot (prompting the most infamous mini game in the series), and then gets mad at you despite him telling you to eat it. Bowser even says something about this before you go into the fight. This is the only time that Wiggler isn't innocent.

you know the cake pop is good when it’s been in the freezer for four hours and it’s rock solid.

how do you think pokémon go will implement alcremie?

i’m guessing they’ll either have sweets in gifts or they will be picked up and braught to you by a buddy.

it’ll probably kick off with a research quest.

if we’re lucky, flavors will be time of day based.

if we’re unlucky, they will be regional.

Deleted, that was kind of weird.

Last edited:
I just got an ad for an AI program and one of the things they showed it being asked to do was write product descriptions... Of course they didn't show what it even said. Oh, boy...
Why are we at this point? Why are people trusting an AI do to their entire job?

1704680868242.png

Is that Thomas the Tank Engine?! :LOL:

The “Ring doorbell photoshoot” in this season premiere of RuPaul’s Drag Race was actually pretty funny. I don’t know why it got so much hate online. I understand nothing will top the underwater photoshoot…but come on! It was funny!

a comforting thought i just had:

if you find yourself mad at someone who doesn’t know you exist/nbh (which i often do), then you don’t know if you might just change their life for the better and change their worldview by being kind to them and in it. NOT TO SAY that you should give them the time of day because of that it’s just a thought experiment i had that made me smile

Back